SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Hopefully Will Compton does at least keep his word to visit Nebraska.........

If Will is not fully committed to the Huskers, then it's probably in everyone's best interest if he goes elsewhere. And, if he happens to de-commit, it's not because of the opportunity he could have at Nebraska. Likely it'll be because his heart is no longer with the Huskers.

Nebraska will be fine, either way. Although it would be great to have a guy like Compton among next year's LB corps.

Munson said his family is catholic and his parents like Notre Dame but haven't said anything officially. No official scholly from them and they want him at fullback. Munson said Compton knows he would be better at LB than offense.

We shall see with this one but I wouldn't take anything to the bank

Mike Matya from Rivals had a great article on Compton but since it is premium info, I will try to summarize

First of all he said the chances with Compton are much better then most people think and he said the "tide is turning" Nebraska's way. According to his mother Will is only considering schools with a wrestling program, which eliminates Notre Dame who has no wrestling. The reason why is because of Will's brother Cody. Cody is the #5 wrestler in the nation. NU's wrestling coach Mark Manning is recruiting him very hard. Will's mother also says he is defintely her favorite wrestling coach out of all that are recruiting him. It says that Will and Cody want to go to the same college and it is a "major factor". Will and his family were "very" impressed with Bo in the National Championship game. Both Will and his mother are very excited for this weekends visit

I hope this helps you guys out

Mike Matya from Rivals had a great article on Compton but since it is premium info, I will try to summarize

First of all he said the chances with Compton are much better then most people think and he said the "tide is turning" Nebraska's way. According to his mother Will is only considering schools with a wrestling program, which eliminates Notre Dame who has no wrestling. The reason why is because of Will's brother Cody. Cody is the #5 wrestler in the nation. NU's wrestling coach Mark Manning is recruiting him very hard. Will's mother also says he is defintely her favorite wrestling coach out of all that are recruiting him. It says that Will and Cody want to go to the same college and it is a "major factor". Will and his family were "very" impressed with Bo in the National Championship game. Both Will and his mother are very excited for this weekends visit

Thanks...at least it give me hope.

Sweet. yes it does help out since things started looking gloomy

Wow, it looks like mamma Compton wears the pants in that family, Does Will actually gets any influence in where he is goig to school, or does he have to go where mommy tells him to. I would only want a Player who wants to be here, not where momma tells him to go, I would want a player who has his whole heart in itI wonder if she lets Will have his balls when he goes out on dates....................... :o .

Wow, it looks like mamma Compton wears the pants in that family, Does Will actually gets any influence in where he is goig to school, or does he have to go where mommy tells him to. I would only want a Player who wants to be here, not where momma tells him to go, I would want a player who has his whole heart in itI wonder if she lets Will have his balls when he goes out on dates....................... :o .

dude :wtf

Dude, please be careful what you say.

There are some recruits that do read message boards, believe it or not. I can't remember who it was, but I think a lineman that recently committed said he loved what people were saying on message boards about Nebraska. And I don't want to lose a recruit because of something stupid that was said on this board, or any other Husker message board.

So... just think before you post.

There are some recruits that do read message boards, believe it or not. I can't remember who it was, but I think a lineman that recently committed said he loved what people were saying on message boards about Nebraska. And I don't want to lose a recruit because of something stupid that was said on this board, or any other Husker message board.

Good point! It was Quentin Toailoa who stated that he would read the message boards with his PARENTS and loved the Nebraska fans. So with that, try and use a little more tact when speaking about a recruit and his MOTHER! As a parent, I commend his mother for taking control of his life and sending him in the right direction wherever it may lead! That's the problem with society today, many parents quit doing this for their kids!

Good point! It was Quentin Toailoa who stated that he would read the message boards with his PARENTS and loved the Nebraska fans. So with that, try and use a little more tact when speaking about a recruit and his MOTHER! As a parent, I commend his mother for taking control of his life and sending him in the right direction wherever it may lead! That's the problem with society today, many parents quit doing this for their kids!

Toailoa reads this board for sure

I was looking at the bottom of one thread about recruits and where it says who is looking at the topic one name read "qtoailoa"