LB Kenny Demens

he is saying that he wants to take his time and not rush into a commitment. i dont know if that was because Jonas was away while he visited NU or if he wants to take his officials and then decide.

i do believe that he will commit to NU with in the next 2 weeks now that Jonas has committed to NU.

I have heard him waver and say that if the time is right he could commit at any time... Which makes me optimistic as long as Michigan doesnt screw things up.

He seemed kind of proud to get the Michigan offer although it doesnt bother me much.

but it also has been posted that Jonas's commitment will have a big impact on where he wants to play. i really believe that this is a package deal and Kenny will commit soon

I have heard him waver and say that if the time is right he could commit at any time... Which makes me optimistic as long as Michigan doesnt screw things up.

He seemed kind of proud to get the Michigan offer although it doesnt bother me much.

but it also has been posted that Jonas's commitment will have a big impact on where he wants to play. i really believe that this is a package deal and Kenny will commit soon

Dude you are scary accurate.

Dont be surprised to see a Trevor Robinson REcommit soon too.

I love this week or past couple weeks recuiting for us. I would be thrilled if Demens commits along with Robinson...right after Gray committs? That would be awesome!

dont want to throw any cold water on anything right now, but he had a pretty good visit with Michigan, so we may have to wait a little longer on his decision. it may come down to his official visit.

apparently on his unofficial his mother was not able to make it, and she was with him at Michigan.

Jonas committing is a strong plus for NU but it looks like Momma is going to have to bless off on NU.

kind of like DJ Woods, he and his dad were blown away with their suprize unofficial, then scheduled another with mom, and he commits right afterwards. NU is going to have to get mom here with him, and Blaine, Jonas, Will and the rest of them need to start sending texts

i was thinking.....which is scary, i know......does any one else think that we might just be a little thick at the LB position with this years class, and how might that weigh on Kenny's decision.

we have Fischer, Compton, Harper, Mohler, Rippy and potentially Demens also. 6 LB's in a class, do you think that is a little much

i was thinking.....which is scary, i know......does any one else think that we might just be a little thick at the LB position with this years class, and how might that weigh on Kenny's decision.

we have Fischer, Compton, Harper, Mohler, Rippy and potentially Demens also. 6 LB's in a class, do you think that is a little much

Although true, I think you could bulk some of these kids up and have them play DE.

The coaches are probably telling him that Fischer and Harper will likely play other positions which means there are 3 LB's in this class and Demens makes 4. Besides, if you're really a top athlete who wants to get to the next level, then competition should not scare you off. That's not always the case, but some players aren't affected by the competition.

Well Harper is being recruited as an open end, Rippy and Compton are being recruited as WILL and Fisher and Mohler are being recruited as SAM. Along with that Mohler is a juco and wont affect fisher too much considering he will have to take a year or two to bulk up and learn the system. Demens is being recruited for MIKE and I cant see a better situation anywhere else for him. Mceon graduates, Dillard will be the starter and Demens can jump into immediate playing time. Along with that he would start for two years after that. I dont know how much more you can realistically ask for when you are talking about playing for one of the premier teams in the nation.