Octavien!

I am surprised and please with how our offense played but....

Let's give the defense some love!!!

Octavian was everywhere. He looks like he will have a monster year if he keeps attacking like this. The D-line was great and active.

I just think we gotta give a little more love to the defense. Although we didn't expect to run as well as we did I think a lot of you would agree that the defense was our biggest concern. We always knew we would score. We may have just thought it would be more passing.

I have a complaint about our D. I didn't see them doing this after their big plays --> :bonez

again, our secondary is a little suspect, but for the most part we saw very little of Grixby (no pun intended) and bowman, and when you are a corner, the less your hear their name the better. It was usually completed where murillo was in coverage. Him and asante seemed to be a little bit slow to react, but again, they are noobs and that will come with a little more experience. The blitz packages worked well, and dillard at nt is a sweet plan. We are getting a plethora of talented players, so we can rotate to keep them fresh, and that is going to pay very big dividends in the long run. :woo:thumbs

Its tough to comment on the secondary... Nevada ran 1 or 2 receivers at a time while moving the QB out of the packet. Makes it easy for the linebackers and DB's.

Lots of speed upfront.. and linebackers... I was great to see.

Octavien is good... his health is important.

As long as Coz doesn't get too cute with the formations... they should keep us in every game.

Octavian was everywhere. He looks like he will have a monster year if he keeps attacking like this. The D-line was great and active.

You bet—our D deserves some love. Blackshirts held Nevada to 185 yds, less than 20 min TOP and 3 points. That, sir, is dominance. GO BIG RED!!

You bet—our D deserves some love. Blackshirts held Nevada to 185 yds, less than 20 min TOP and 3 points. That, sir, is dominance. GO BIG RED!!

That's right, No offensive touchdowns for the Pack.

yeah, more Throwing of the Bones. :bonez even my non-Husker friends think its cool.

also, i would have liked to see a couple more turnovers caused by some swarming and hard hits. but they only ran 55 plays, so it's okay i guess.

as long as we stay injury free (steinkuhler) we should have a good enough D to get the stops when we need them. and also, there we no big plays!!

The number of three and outs were a good sign. It would be great to Octavien string together consecutive games like this.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

:yeah

It would also be nice to see more penetration from the front 4 rather than relying on blitzes to put pressure on the QB.

I am surprised and please with how our offense played but....

I just think we gotta give a little more love to the defense. Although we didn't expect to run as well as we did I think a lot of you would agree that the defense was our biggest concern. We always knew we would score. We may have just thought it would be more passing.

He's a playmaker and he can play lights out at anytime. I see a little taste of this in Asante

It was great to finally see a solid rotation with lots of players seeing the field. Especially in the secondary. Looks like we will finally see what Cosgrove is made of. I am still not sold on him but I think we get to see his true ability.

It looks like for the first time he has a little wiggle room on moving players around and getting them rest without a drop off between plays. Will see if this is a sign of things to come. I sure hope so.

GBR!!! :bonez