AP Top 25

I don't like early rankings that much either, but you can judge for yourself to some extent just by watching. It's blatantly obvious when it's two mediocre teams playing a close game rather than two good teams playing. And what I saw with KSU against Auburn was two mediocre teams. I would also say that Clemson is not a top 10 team or even 20 team right now, and Florida St. is just jokingly awful.

But Foppa does have a point with how the voting works, and Auburn may very well not drop because of that. But I think they should.

Only Nebraska drops in the polls with a victory. I think it's an NCAA rule or something ;)

I'd really like to know who will drop below us for us to be up at 11 or 12. I just don't see it happening. I don't even think we're necessarily that good.

NU will not be anywhere higher than 16th. And you're right...NU isn't that good. Stop watching NU and go follow Women's golf. I hear Michele Wie is really good. Maybe go follow Notre Dame...that's an excellent bandwagon school. The Cubs are in first, go find that feel-good story, I'm betting they'll make the World Series, they do every year. That's terrific you don't think Nebraska is any good, I was beginning to worry that they'd start to gain some confidence in their abilities. Thankfully there are knowledgeable individuals like yourself to hinder that.

I don't even know where to begin with that childish rant of yours.

How about the fact that I did not come anywhere close to saying Nebraska is no good. Take your meds, good lord.

Why don't you start by describing why NU isn't that good. Or 'necessarily' that good. Appease me, I'm just a child. And use one syllable words, please, otherwise your intellect will lose me. And hurry, my meds are about to kick in.

I'm not even going to bother. It'd just be a waste of my time, so I'll gladly use the ignore feature this forum provides. Grow up.

Well, thanks for saving both of us. And good of you to get your last jab in, I'll consider growing up, but the kid in me likes the frosted-side of Huskerboard, so I don't know. Go Big Red, and take care, EbylHusker.