PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Thank you. I did clarify my statement. I took my source saying that Cook "threatened to take his money away"

I assumed it meant if something wasn't changed. Who would have guessed Cook wanted Pud to stay????

It was my fault from making the assumption from the source BUT the source was accurate. I read into it and I clarified it in the chat room also, that the source told me "he said he would withhold money". I used this point when others asked if he was giving money to buy him out, my info was only that he was withholding money. I assumed wrong. My bad. The info was right my mind was wrong.

No problem. It's easy to get these things confused. I was actually going to post in response right away but thought I'd read the entire thread in case someone else beat me to the punch. Turns out 2-3 people did but others were astute as well.

So the other confirmable is that Osborne will be "consulted" for help in the matter. No word on whether he's officially named Interim AD, right?

Correct. Osborne was formally offered the job and he is willing to consult on some issues but he DOES NOT want to be AD and they are trying a very interim idea. Nothing with formal interim AD but it looks like a possible 2 headed system for now. Osborne is still talking about specifics right now.

Cally is officially gone for next year and will not likely be here all the way through unless he doesn't embarrass himself. That is the key. COZ is gone also.

wrong on that one I Bleed Red, negative 5 street cred

I think my other post has clarified this about 50 times but OK

I read that later sorry :hmmph

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

K

Your source must have had it wrong! Cook bailed out completely because Pederson was fired. This was a BS post.

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

K

Your source must have had it wrong! Cook bailed out completely because Pederson was fired. This was a BS post.

Are you serious?????

I clarified this at least 100 times yesterday. My source said "Cook threatened not to give any money"

I assumed he meant that was if we didn't make changes. He meant if we made a change. And leaking this info 2.5 hours before ANY media outlet had it I would say my mis-interpretation which I corrected later is OK. SO my source was 100% accurate and this was WAAAAYYYYY before anyone had any idea of what was happening.

Can someone explain to me why some people want to hate and over dissect every word??? We have been very lucky to be way in front of the curve on all of this. Read every post please before you criticize me or anyone else.

Peterson is fired

K

Are you serious?????

I clarified this at least 100 times yesterday. My source said "Cook threatened not to give any money"

I assumed he meant that was if we didn't make changes. He meant if we made a change. And leaking this info 2.5 hours before ANY media outlet had it I would say my mis-interpretation which I corrected later is OK. SO my source was 100% accurate and this was WAAAAYYYYY before anyone had any idea of what was happening.

Can someone explain to me why some people want to hate and over dissect every word??? We have been very lucky to be way in front of the curve on all of this. Read every post please before you criticize me or anyone else.

Because they didn't break it first or they don't have a good source. don't worry about the pickers, your doing great and even if only half of what you tell is correct I will believe. GREAT JOB IBR!!!!!!

Peterson is fired

K

Go back and read the WHOLE thread.

On the timing of the decision to fire Pederson and hire TO. I'm thinking it may go back a bit farther then Thur of last week. It's well known that because of Pederson they were not getting the big donations they need from Omaha. It seems to me with TO as AD that improves, and the whole thing just happens to come down a few days after TO is crowned King of Aksarben. Oh, and did anyone notice this is the first time in the 111 year history of Aksarben that the King and Queen are from outside of Omaha. Gee the timing there sure worked out nice. ;)

I'm thinking this has been in the works for a while. Which is fine by me, just as long as things get turned around.

IBR - has your source clarified or updated that Cally is resigning within 2 weeks? TO indicated at the presser that no decisions on the coaches until after the season.

That would make the most sense logicaly.

On a side note, I forget..What was aksarben again? (I know it's our state spelled backwards).

But I noticed a neighbor (PHX area) having a sign on his truck saying "AKSARBEN Construction" on the side and have been meaning to ask if he has Nebraska ties.

Didn't it used to be a horse track or something?

***SNIP***

On a side note, I forget..What was aksarben again? (I know it's our state spelled backwards).

But I noticed a neighbor (PHX area) having a sign on his truck saying "AKSARBEN Construction" on the side and have been meaning to ask if he has Nebraska ties.

It's that prison in the Harry Potter books and movies. :lol:

If this is all more than net-rumor the Watson-deal worries me. Bo or whomever should consider current coaches but shouldn't have to take them. TO screwed Frank by pushing the coaches TO wanted. If they are that high on Watson and BC is really gone then give Watson the reigns for the rest of the year and see what the O can do.

If this is all more than net-rumor the Watson-deal worries me. Bo or whomever should consider current coaches but shouldn't have to take them. TO screwed Frank by pushing the coaches TO wanted. If they are that high on Watson and BC is really gone then give Watson the reigns for the rest of the year and see what the O can do.

You guys are taking things too far.....NU would "like" to keep Watson, and they are very interested in Pelini.

I am seeing you guys take this as Pelini is the coach and Watson must stay as OC. That is not what I said.

***SNIP***

It's that prison in the Harry Potter books and movies. :lol:

harrymorgan.jpg

Colonel (Harry Morgan) Potter wrote books? I thought he just painted people on horses. (Might 'splain the racetrack).

You guys are taking things too far.....NU would "like" to keep Watson, and they are very interested in Pelini.

I am seeing you guys take this as Pelini is the coach and Watson must stay as OC. That is not what I said.

Most of us are probably jus "Wishful Thinkin'" out loud on here.