I BLEED RED

I will have news tomorrow. I have only gotten some cryptic info but there will be some changes "definitely before the end of the year, and they are trying to do it VERY soon"

whatever that means, but I will give more details tomorrow.

I think a MOD should lock this since the thread really has no value. I got everyones PM and I don't need to be called a crybaby any longer. I get it already, thank you.

IBR-Starting off, thanks so much for providing huskerboard with information.

Sorry for all the idiots on here. People get behind a screen name and all the sudden a passive aggressive :asshat s become just aggressive :asshat s

Don't know if you are still a conduit for information but I would like to be on your pm list. I am totally enjoying knowing things before the general public does.

:restore

I must have missed something in the multitude of threads. Did some :asshat get all holier than thou on IBR's info? Has IBR quit posting? Do we now need to be on a PM list to get info?

Thanks,

PS - add me to this list if it is not too much trouble. If it is becoming a huge hassle, I can wait until the info hits the major news outlets. I'm just trying to keep occupied at this point until this travesty of a season ends.