I BLEED RED

Wow, he's drawn quite the band of followers. Must be quite the ego boost.

:yeah

One wonders if there are enough beach towels in his house...

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

funny, but i wonder if it was post like this, that got his ire up.

chum the waters with some inside info that turns out to be true, get the feeding frenzy of the disappointed Husker fans at a fever pitch, stop posting because of some "negative" comments, sit back and watch Husker Planet starve

sure it is nice to think that you are in the "Know", but we all must realize that until the University makes an official announcement.........NOTHING IS OFFICIAL

Forget cattle and pigs, It looks like the the largest population of livestock in Nebraska is SHEEP! :lol:

Exactly. Holding "inside information" hostage unless they pledge allegiance to you is awesome.

After time to think, its actually quite pathetic. Take me OFF the list. I would rather wait for some official announcement then grovel at someones feet .. Screw that. I will know when everyone else does.

Please oh please IBR give me info , oh please. <_< GET A LIFE!

Post the info if you feel inspiered to do so. If not... oh well.

I will have news tomorrow. I have only gotten some cryptic info but there will be some changes "definitely before the end of the year, and they are trying to do it VERY soon"

whatever that means, but I will give more details tomorrow.

I think a MOD should lock this since the thread really has no value. I got everyones PM and I don't need to be called a crybaby any longer. I get it already, thank you.

Yeah whatever.

For a D-1 athlete you sure seek a lot of validation via internet message boards.