The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

Hiring Pelini will seal the fate of NU as a Big 12 also ran for the next 7 years! He can't RECRUIT! He is the defensive version of Solich!

what exactly are you basing that opinion of pellini's recruiting skills on? Did you just pull it out of your azz or what?

The guy's players love him. That would lead me to believe that he apparently can relate to kids (ie: good recruiter). Even if he doesn't have a lot of experience doing it, having a good recruiting coordinator and assistants that can recruit is good.

Hell...even if he can recruit top 5 classes every year, we've seen that they hardly guarantee a good team.

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night dedhoarse

LOL, ok sorry for being ignorant and simple. However, when was the last time you saw that word used on here? Obviously it's a word because it's in Websters, but I wouldn't say it's a common word.

I hate to break it to you but just because none of the geniuses on this board have never used it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Well there was a private plane that flew from New Orleans to Lincoln today with a stop in Little Rock. Dont worry Nutt is in Fayetville.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N916CG

Ummm this is interesting......can I saw welcome back to Lincoln future NU head coach!!!!!

Problem, Look who owns the plane

WILSON & ASSOCIATES OF DELAWARE LLC

WILMINGTON, DE

(Corporation)

Sounds like lawyers. :sarcasm

No wonder a lot of the country doesn't think too much of Husker fans. We have no problem calling ourselves the 'greatest' however if a 'newbie' tries to make a statement it usually stinks because all of the a$$holes open up. Last time it wasn't an elite club to get into. Quit acting like it.

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Oh, you're the van out front? I've been in the back yard in full camo, blending in to his windbreak shrubs. I haven't moved for a couple days now for fear of being seen. Luckly I have my blackberry and have been able to continue to post on this message board.

No sh#t?! I'm in the tree just outside the bedroom window! Great wireless internet reception up here!

I am, however, getting a little worried... his wife is making weird noises in the bedroom and I think Bo may have tied her up or something. Too scared to check it out... can you guys confirm?