Who wil you root for: KU or Mizzo

Apathy

KU.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

If it was KSU or CU? No chance. I just hate them. But I've never had any animosity toward KU.

I think/hope Mizzou still has an outside chance at a national championship. If we beat two top 5 teams in KU and OU back to back to finish the year, it would be hard to argue that we aren't the best one loss team. At this point I would argue our loss to OU is better then the West Virginia loss to South Florida. Oregon will likely not lose again, but I think it is still possible for LSU and Ohio State to lose.

Misery doesn't have a chance at the national championship. KU is still undefeated. I think it'd be a helluva cinderella story to see them win it.

Doesn't have a chance??? They control their own destiny in beating KU and OK, that will put them 4th, and I'm sure 1, 2 or maybe all 3 of the teams ahead of them could lose. I'd say that's a pretty good chance! Yes, I'm a Mizzou season ticket holder, since my son is a student there but I wore RED at that debacle in Columbia on Oct 6th.

Doesn't have a chance??? They control their own destiny in beating KU and OK, that will put them 4th, and I'm sure 1, 2 or maybe all 3 of the teams ahead of them could lose. I'd say that's a pretty good chance! Yes, I'm a Mizzou season ticket holder, since my son is a student there but I wore RED at that debacle in Columbia on Oct 6th.

I hope your son is having a good experience here at Mizzou. Here is another reason to cheer for MO:

The two opponents who MU and KU have shared (CU & NE) have scored a total of 16 points against us, and 52 points against KU. We scored a total of 96 and KU scored at total of 95. Since defense wins championships, I'd say we have a slight edge.