Where is Glenn?

Tuckster

What's up with Glenn not playing???? Does Jordan just not care for him??? Jordan made comments about every back except Glenn at the "Big Red Breakfast"-------kinda like he doesn't exist anymore. Kinda strange, leading scorer last year, never given a chance this year? Still injured? What the............?????

Good question, but who cares. He isnt nearly as good as Lucky, Castille is the same mold as him only better, Helu is more productive overall due to speed and quickness. Casualty of life. Yes we will have better management next year and Glenn will still be standing on the sideline because until Lucky leaves or graduates he IS THE MAN

Good question, but who cares. He isnt nearly as good as Lucky, Castille is the same mold as him only better, Helu is more productive overall due to speed and quickness. Casualty of life. Yes we will have better management next year and Glenn will still be standing on the sideline because until Lucky leaves or graduates he IS THE MAN

I care. He is not just someone to use up and throw away. Glad you're so in love with the Golden Boy. He is a good athlete and has had a good year. I and many others are concerned with the way Glenn has been treated, however, whether or not you agree with it is not important to me. And Lucky is THE MAN, as you put it, because the coaches have cottled him all the way through and we all know he is Callahan's choice.

i heard that cody glenn's injury is more of a compression injury to the upper top part of the foot, between the toes and the bones that come down straight from the leg. i know i'm probaably describing it wrong but was told the only thing for this injury is rest, but cody wants to tough it out this year.

He's been nagged by injury problems and when you have injuries such as his they take a very long time to heal. You can bet that he'll be back next year with a vengeance and will want to prove something. I wonder is Wilson going to be back??? I know he's a Senior, but did he use a redshirt for this season???

Wilson is supposed to be back next season

You have to imagine that he is going to have something to prove as well. Sorry for getting off topic here guys, but I was just wondering about Wilson. I really hope to see both of these guys just running over people next season.

I chatted for a minute or two with his mom and a couple other family members after the A&M game last year. Really nothing more than congratulating them since Cody had 2 TDs and it was a really exciting victory, and then Cody came over but I didn't want to interrupt his time to celebrate with his family. As they were taking a group picture I said "Everyone say TD TD!" and they all had a good laugh at that. Very nice people.

Anyway I wish things were working out better for him this year. I hope he's healthy for his senior year and gets some time. Castille is very good and a similar type, but I'm not sure who's better when Cody is healthy.