"Breaking News"...Just on KETV Channel 7, Omaha

NX014Ever

I hope they find the dumb sumbitch who would stoop to that and lock his ass up for a very long time......best fans....people like that make me friggin want to kick their a$$......

It's friggin football....a GAME, you freak..... Hell, I hate the JOB that Coz has done, but I don't hate the man......

some people just don't understand LIFE !!!

There was just a Breaking news segment on KETV that Cosgrove had a death threat via voice mail today. "Why don't you leave or I will kill you!" was what the screen said. It is still a developing story...

*EDIT* here's a link to the story...

http://www.ketv.com/sports/14598385/detail.html

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

If this is true...I hope they nail the idiot that did it...

I hope they find the dumb sumbitch who would stoop to that and lock his ass up for a very long time......best fans....people like that make me friggin want to kick their a$$......

It's friggin football....a GAME, you freak..... Hell, I hate the JOB that Coz has done, but I don't hate the man......

some people just don't understand LIFE !!!

Probably some drunkass after the game being stupid. I hope they get everything that's coming to them!

There was just a Breaking news segment on KETV that Cosgrove had a death threat via voice mail today. "Why don't you leave or I will kill you!" was what the screen said. It is still a developing story...

*EDIT* here's a link to the story...

http://www.ketv.com/sports/14598385/detail.html

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

If this is true...I hope they nail the idiot that did it...

I hope so too. I hate these kind of things...The whole "one bad apple" thing...I say put the guy out on the field, by himself, and let the whole defense tackle him...one at a time! I mean the guy that did it, not Cos!

On a 'lighter" note, if you would put him in the middle of the field and let the defense tackle him one by one.....he would probably only get hit 5-6 times.....HA HA...... you know Ruud would be a step late, McKeon would whiff, etc...... just kidding.....bringing a little humor to a very serious situation.

Come on people! This is a friggin game we're talking about here. These people have families. How about if you're boss called you up at home at threatened your life for a poor job you were doing? As much as this season as been frustrating, death threats are about 90 steps too far. If the :asshat that did it is on THIS board, put on your flame suit. We're coming after you.

Thats pretty bad.. I mean the man is on his way out of town anywaz why leave a bad taste in his mouth about Nebraska.. Coz isnt a very good coach but I will give him that he doesnt deserve this crap and he is a pretty stand up guy.. I just cant believe someone would do that, cant wait till they catch him.. Outside of football these are real people with real familys, just like when a bunch of idiot fans booed an heckled Coz's son at a lincoln high football game early this year, I didnt think that was funny nor right an the man just strugged it off an said thats what happens when your a football coach... I hope Coz sees this was one fan and he doesnt represent all the fans...