3. Calhoun from Air Force

4. Paul Johnson

5. June Jones

6. Bo

7. Jim Grobe

8. Gill

9. Bud Foster

10. Gary Patterson

I hope Sipple's $1million per year thing is just something he made-up. Maybe he meant it like Frank's package was, his base-salary was modest but his total income came-out much higher.

IMO we should hire the most-qualified guy that will come for fair market-value.

There seems to be only one who has the best credentials of the bunch, Brian Kelly. You have to look at what hes been able to do in that hot bed of Ohio talent, when he only gets the left overs after most of the Big Ten picks through what they want.

I am a big Turner Gill fan. He is my all time Fav Husker, and if he gets the job i will be one happy Husker. I just think Brian K brings more to the table.

GBR!!!

1) Peterson-- Boise State- personality most like Husker Nation- wont happen

2) Johnson-- plays like Husker Nation--50/50

3) Gill-- is Husker Nation-- may return in some other capacity

4) Kelly-- dont know him well (his star is rising fastest), but wanted to put him ahead of number 5

5) Bo-- may destroy husker nation (in year 3). I think he is a short term solution for a short term problem

All said, I am ready to unite behind our next guy. University policy dictates TO must interview at least 4 candidates. One I believe must be a minority. These next two weeks are going to be filled with lots of fun and speculation. I just hope we can all play nice. i wish the best to the former staff and families. Please stay in state and spend some of your buyout money to help lower my property taxes.

Kelley to Michigan

Miles stays at LSU

Pelini looking for job, fired as DC

Johnson possible

Grobe, I think my choice

Gill, not ready

Peterson, no reason to come to Nebraska, not a step up, would just be a lateral move

Glenn, Nebraska ties, good results at all levels.

I do no think there is a chance of Bo Pelini coming to Nebraska. Hopefully I am right. The destruction he could do in short time is beyond my belief.

Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl.

Pelini's D was obviously not good yesterday but I don't get the knee-jerk hate.

I don't see how Peterson to here would be a lateral-move. Boise is an elite non-BCS program but they are still a non-BCS program. Personal ties may keep him at Boise but I don't see where Neb wouldn't be a career-forwarding move.

I don't know if Calhoun would leave AF, being that he was a NFL-OC and left simply because he is an AF-guy. But I think he would definitely be worth looking into.

1. Mark Richt....my #1, but no chance in heck that he comes to NU....but he was born in Omaha, and has

nebraska ties.

2. Paul Johnson....just wins everywhere he goes......just read other threads

3. Chris Peterson.... I like his style and enthusiasm...wins...

4. Bo.... I could live with it, but I would set a world record for holding my breath

5. Gill... a guy who has earned the right to be given a chance, but I am a little unsure about him.

Kelley to Michigan

Miles stays at LSU

Pelini looking for job, fired as DC

Johnson possible

Grobe, I think my choice

Gill, not ready

Peterson, no reason to come to Nebraska, not a step up, would just be a lateral move

Glenn, Nebraska ties, good results at all levels.

I do no think there is a chance of Bo Pelini coming to Nebraska. Hopefully I am right. The destruction he could do in short time is beyond my belief.

Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl.

I'm confused, where did you here that Bo Pelini was fired. And he could not destroy the program any more than it already has been. He would win right away with the talent we have