If TO picks Gill for HC.......

I can see this turning out to be another Bill Callahan and Kevin Cosgrove friendship relationship. Even thought Gill won't destroy the program like Bill and Coz did but I could hear Husker fans saying "Of course TO will hire his buddy Turner Gill." I have faith in TO's pick and IMO I think that it's Pelini since Pelini was the first stop. You always go to your first pick for the interviews and i'm pretty pissed that Paul Johnson hasn't be contacted by TO. GO BIG RED

I can see this turning out to be another Bill Callahan and Kevin Cosgrove friendship relationship. Even thought Gill won't destroy the program like Bill and Coz did but I could hear Husker fans saying "Of course TO will hire his buddy Turner Gill." I have faith in TO's pick and IMO I think that it's Pelini since Pelini was the first stop. You always go to your first pick for the interviews and i'm pretty pissed that Paul Johnson hasn't be contacted by TO. GO BIG RED

How do you know PJ hasnt been contacted? Maybe he has been and was not interested.

How do you know PJ hasnt been contacted? Maybe he has been and was not interested.

Because I believe in this article about Jim Grobe they mentioned that both Brian Kelly and Paul Johnson have not been contacted. If Paul was contacted we would've known about this by now. It would've been on the Navy website as well as Huskerpedia.com or on ESPN.

http://nebraska.statepaper.com/vnews/displ...5/4749cd307e9d9

I agree with what you say about TG. I have a very bad feeling that they are going to hire Turner and if so, I do not believe we are gaining a much better HC.

Yes, TG does know Nebraska football and tradition; however, he is not ready for this type of HC job. He needs to stick with Buffalo for a few more years before moving up to a high profile program.

This is only my opinion so please take it for what it is worth.

How do any of you know who it is? Gut feelings? Baseless opinions? Whoopdie freakin' doo.

We'll know soon enough. It's Pelini. It's Gill. It's Tom Osborne. Who knows? If you've got some facts, please, by all means, we're listening. If not, pull back on the reigns there. You're just as clueless as the rest of us.

X

How do any of you know who it is? Gut feelings? Baseless opinions? Whoopdie freakin' doo.

We'll know soon enough. It's Pelini. It's Gill. It's Tom Osborne. Who knows? If you've got some facts, please, by all means, we're listening. If not, pull back on the reigns there. You're just as clueless as the rest of us.

X

This is a board where people do express their thoughts and there are times where they do have hard facts. Just to let you know Mr. X

Adison, your a better than me.

NO PELINI NO PELINI NO PELINI

Yah brotha, I just want some peace in the house. I'm not a fan by any means, but if it turns out that way I have to bite my lip and roll with it. I may have to duck out for a week or two while the Bogasms file in.