I highly doubt it's Ganz...

I don't feel like Ganz is going to do much in the long run. Someone on here said it best: Gunslinger mentality without gunslinger ability. A lot like Joe Dailey with big numbers but a lot of interceptions.

Then there was the Kansas State game, so who knows. It's certainly something he could develop during the offseason, though.

r u kidding me? dailey couldn't care Ganz' jockstrap......will maybe he could run out of bounds with it. <_<

...Next year. Yeah, I understand that he showed great potential and I have nothing but respect for the kid because he has heart and is actually pretty damn mobile. He knows how to scramble.

However, I think that Lee is definitely going to win out. Callahan didn't always play the best guy, as was painfully obvious this season, but I think with Bo and this new staff, the guys who know how to play, will play (including freshman, hopefully). Lee is bigger, faster, and stronger than Ganz in every way. He can do everything that Ganz can do, including scrambling, and probably a little better, plus his arm is dynamite.

It sucks because Ganz has paid his dues to get where he's at, but I think it's going to be a competitive QB battle, but in the end, we're gonna be running our offense with Lee behind center.

Ganz deserves it, but if you were a new coach, would you play someone with 1 year left when you can blame that year on Clownahan, or would you start developing your guy for the next 3 or 4 years? I think Ganz will get screwed so that we can prepare for the future.

...Next year. Yeah, I understand that he showed great potential and I have nothing but respect for the kid because he has heart and is actually pretty damn mobile. He knows how to scramble.

However, I think that Lee is definitely going to win out. Callahan didn't always play the best guy, as was painfully obvious this season, but I think with Bo and this new staff, the guys who know how to play, will play (including freshman, hopefully). Lee is bigger, faster, and stronger than Ganz in every way. He can do everything that Ganz can do, including scrambling, and probably a little better, plus his arm is dynamite.

It sucks because Ganz has paid his dues to get where he's at, but I think it's going to be a competitive QB battle, but in the end, we're gonna be running our offense with Lee behind center.

Ganz deserves it, but if you were a new coach, would you play someone with 1 year left when you can blame that year on Clownahan, or would you start developing your guy for the next 3 or 4 years? I think Ganz will get screwed so that we can prepare for the future.

I would play whoever I thought gave us the best chance to win. Everyone heard Pelini saying what kind of internal expectations they will put on themselves. So unless he's blowing smoke up all our asses, he's going to select who he feels is the best QB for the season.

It's Ganz's job to lose at this point. No other QB has played, so it's pretty hard to say someone will start over him.

:yeah

I'd be pretty surprised if Ganz isn't the starter next year. With Watson still here, we won't see an entire knew system in here (like Pelini said in his press conference, but with a few new wrinkles). And Ganz knows this one like the back of his hand... which I think was pretty evident the last three games of the season.

half of ganz's interceptions came when we were down in the 4th quarter and desperate

I think he has potential, and should probably be the starter next year

I can think of two INT in the third Quarter just this last game that made a 11 point lead become 3 point deficit within the first 4 minutes.

Think they should open the competition up, along with finding some kind of running game.

what makes you guys think that lee is so good?? any good stats or videos you can show me?

http://www.bighuskerfan.com/phpBB2/viewtop...39f7eedd0a4bbeb

QB, Zac Lee

San Francisco (CA) City College of San Francisco

6'2" 200 lbs. 4.60/40-yd. dash

COMMITTED: 11-14-2006

LEAD RECRUITERS: Dennis Wagner

bench max: n/a

squat max: n/a

GPA: n/a

4-Star JUCO QB, #10 JUCO, #1 JUCO QB Rivals.com

4-Star JUCO QB, Scout.com

40- Grade Espn

#2 JUCO QB, GridIron.com

Other offers: OU with other teams on the verge

Awards: 3x All-Lg @ HS; 2006 JC Frosh HM All-American JC Wire

Juco Fr. Stats: OFF: 64.2% comp%, 231-for-360, 3471 pass yds, 31 td, 5 int, 11 games; 6 rush td

HS Sr. Stats: OFF: 116-for-176, 1563 yds, 16 td, 10 int

HS Jr. Stats : OFF: 97-for-192, 1354 yds, 15 td, 8 int

HS So. Stats : OFF: 71-for-148, 944 yds, 8 td, 10 int

2004 1st-team Class 6A All-State

2005 1st-team Class 6A All-State

half of ganz's interceptions came when we were down in the 4th quarter and desperate

I think he has potential, and should probably be the starter next year

I can think of two INT in the third Quarter just this last game that made a 11 point lead become 3 point deficit within the first 4 minutes.

Think they should open the competition up, along with finding some kind of running game.

I think Ganz will be much better and less stressed with a better defense and better play calling.

Callahan is responsible for some of those interceptions with his stupid calls. Also if Callahan did ream Ganz for running, that explains some interceptions also.

And I'm sure all the quarterbacks will get a chance to compete. May the best QB win!