Breakout player of 08

JHaWk

Marlon Lucky

With a very dangerous and deep O line who will hopefully have better blocking technique and with Lucky being a more aggressive runner and a year better, I'm going to say that he'll eclipse 1,000 rushing yards quite easily and might even get to 1,000 receiving too. We'll see. But I think he's poised for a big year.

Rickey Thenarse is going to bust on the scene for everyone to see... Rickey just flys around the field waiting to blow the play up.

I remember when he blew that returner up against Okie St two times in a row in a game where no one else on our team could do anything! The next game against A&M they had 2 guys blocking Rickey off the line and they were just tackling him which the refs must not have seen, but they had to gameplan just to stop a guy on kickoff coverage...

Now as far as National attention I think Lucky will get noticed as a top back next year

I like to see several players have breakout years, including Phillip Dillard. I wonder if he and Bo had a heart to heart talk over Dillard's recruiting visit at OU. You would think Bo must had dealt with that right away. Learning more about Bo's character -- and I have been impressed -- I give him the benefit of the doubt and consider the strong possibility that is was one big misunderstanding.