SIGNED: DE Jason Ankrah

I think that's a huge thing, that he used the word "we" in his dialogue about Nebraska. When he talked about Michigan, he referred to them as "they'...and he didn't use any possessive words when discussing Maryland.

I would bet a nickel he'll be a Husker.

"I remember everybody's name.....which is rare" (even Dr. 'Rob' Osborne)

:corndance

I think that's a huge thing, that he used the word "we" in his dialogue about Nebraska. When he talked about Michigan, he referred to them as "they'...and he didn't use any possessive words when discussing Maryland.

I would bet a nickel he'll be a Husker.

"I remember everybody's name.....which is rare" (even Dr. 'Rob' Osborne)

:corndance

An obvious English major here ... and an excellent analysis I might add.

SheepdogMark

He did say in the interview, sunday or monday? I don't know, but did anyone see the star gazing thing that husker rivals did? I'm not buying into the recruiting stars as hard as I did. Also, we have a coach that will get the kids to play harder and develope past the starts!

He did say in the interview, sunday or monday? I don't know, but did anyone see the star gazing thing that husker rivals did? I'm not buying into the recruiting stars as hard as I did. Also, we have a coach that will get the kids to play harder and develope past the starts!

I try not to follow stars, but the best teams year in and year out seem to have the top classes(5 and 4 star guys).

As much as you say you dont want to follow it, it seems like it does make a difference most of the time.

I try not to follow stars, but the best teams year in and year out seem to have the top classes(5 and 4 star guys).

As much as you say you dont want to follow it, it seems like it does make a difference most of the time.

" We make our own stars" Coach Bo Pelini

Forgive me if I am wrong, but werent we in the top ten or somewhere thereabouts for a few years...look where that got us?

Sure those 5 stars are great athletes, but I am not completely sold on these recruiting sources and how they evaluate talent...they dont measure heart, my friend.

Having a top 5 team goes far beyond recruiting..primarily developing your players.

Big Red will be back. Hell, look at what one year with Pelini got us. An 8-5 season with the potential of going 9-5 with less talent than we had a year ago.

Pelini is our man...*'s are wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but werent we in the top ten or somewhere thereabouts for a few years...look where that got us?

Sure those 5 stars are great athletes, but I am not completely sold on these recruiting sources and how they evaluate talent...they dont measure heart, my friend.

Having a top 5 team goes far beyond recruiting..primarily developing your players.

Big Red will be back. Hell, look at what one year with Pelini got us. An 8-5 season with the potential of going 9-5 with less talent than we had a year ago.

Pelini is our man...*'s are wayyyyyyyyyyy overrated.

there is a ton of talent on this team, they just had horrible coaching before Pelini

look at Notre Dame, they have talent but a god awful coach