SIGNED: ATH Rex Burkhead

All I know is that I have never heard anything but positives about this player. Also, I don't remember many players who have be given praise across the board like this guy by everyone that seems to know him. His humble way of taking care of business will benefit him for life. Can't wait to see what this guy is capable of as he might be one of the best, if not the best gets this year.

Congrats Nebraska!!! You have obtained one of the most explosive athletes and one of the finest young men I have ever known. Now, when is the spring game because I think I am going to try to make the trip from Dallas?

Welcome to our site, chickenheart. And thankyou for stopping by. Do you have some kind of a relationship with Rex? Or just an acquaintance? Seems like a great, great character. Seldom do you hear a star athlete with his reserved tone when speaking. Husker fans have got to watch this Dallas interview:

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.ht...28596&shu=1

Congrats Nebraska!!! You have obtained one of the most explosive athletes and one of the finest young men I have ever known. Now, when is the spring game because I think I am going to try to make the trip from Dallas?

Welcome to our site, chickenheart. And thankyou for stopping by. Do you have some kind of a relationship with Rex? Or just an acquaintance? Seems like a great, great character. Seldom do you hear a star athlete with his reserved tone when speaking. Husker fans have got to watch this Dallas interview:

http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/videopage.ht...28596&shu=1

I know his dad pretty well and Rex is friends with my nephew. There is no doubt that Rex has some legendary status here in Plano. I'm so excited to watch him play there next year. His contribution should be noticed immediately.