Ron Brown miked up at practice

was RB putting a little zip on those passes or what.......not bad for someone my age either

At the state-wide FCA convention a year ago, he did a demonstration on not being able to have any fear as a follower of God, and he had a variety of different people run straight on as he threw a football at them and they weren't allowed to flinch when trying to catch it. There was a 1st grader included in this frey and he didn't take anything off the ball at all. I felt bad for the kid, and after 3 times the kid was balling his eyes out, but someday that night is going to pay dividends for that kid.

was RB putting a little zip on those passes or what.......not bad for someone my age either

At the state-wide FCA convention a year ago, he did a demonstration on not being able to have any fear as a follower of God, and he had a variety of different people run straight on as he threw a football at them and they weren't allowed to flinch when trying to catch it. There was a 1st grader included in this frey and he didn't take anything off the ball at all. I felt bad for the kid, and after 3 times the kid was balling his eyes out, but someday that night is going to pay dividends for that kid.

If he would have done it right the first time, he would not have started to cry..... :sarcasm

Good clip

I love these types of recordings that Journalstar is putting out. No media guy yapping some meaningless babble....just coaches and players practising. Good stuff! I too loved seeing Dr Tom looking over the coaches and players. You can't tell me he doesn't still wish he was out there coaching these young men!

+1 :koolaid2: