Bo Speaks in Columbus

well if theyre looking to go back to tradition why not go all the way and move the tunnel walk back to the southwest corner? thats where i feel it belongs

Ya I agree but the "New" locker room is on the Northside now

So why was Bo back at his old school?

J/K..I was watching for a few min, before I realized he was in Columbus NEBRASKA, though <_<

(Forgot we had one too)...

I was impressed with his ability to hide his disgust at being asked about the music for the tunnel walk..Thought it was funny he didn't even bother himself with knowing the details like what song it was..."Whatever was the traditional song is what's going to be there", :laughpound

I mean, It's bad enough that we (myself included) devote several pages and threads on the subject, but for an actual reporter? to bother the coach with something like this?...I hope the national media doesn't notice.

I mean, It's bad enough that we (myself included) devote several pages and threads on the subject, but for an actual reporter? to bother the coach with something like this?...I hope the national media doesn't notice.

I don't think it was a reporter, but just a question from the audience.

If the doors are there they should be thrown-open violently by the team rushing through. But I don't really care if they are there or not. As long as the entrance is dramatic I'm fine with it.

I just want to see an end to the tradition where the opposing team marches down the field and scores on us. :angry:

How about we get rid of that crappy red carpet/turf where they come out of the tunnel walk at, and move the bricks over there

Thr red turf is there so they dont fall and bust their ass. The bricks were extremely slick for anyone wearing cleats.

If the doors are there they should be thrown-open violently by the team rushing through. But I don't really care if they are there or not. As long as the entrance is dramatic I'm fine with it.

How about something different before each game..Kinda like the different opening scenes in "The Simpsons" episodes.

One week, you can have the pyrotechnic dept. rig up some explosives, the next week we can have it holding back a wall of water, then the dam (doors) breaking followed by the team..Then, the week after that, you could have Herbie wielding a light saber and cutting through the doors, then, the next week, you could have a dial put on the doors, and bring in a safe cracker..And , the next week....

Somethin' tells me this is going to be an especially long off-season. <_<

How about something different before each game..Kinda like the different opening scenes in "The Simpsons" episodes.

One week, you can have the pyrotechnic dept. rig up some explosives, the next week we can have it holding back a wall of water, then the dam (doors) breaking followed by the team..Then, the week after that, you could have Herbie wielding a light saber and cutting through the doors, then, the next week, you could have a dial put on the doors, and bring in a safe cracker..And , the next week....

:wtf:bang

:wtf:bang

Hey!

Good idea..

We could get a guy to :bang for week 7

.... Some smartass could lock them and we could watch them struggling to let the team on the field!!!

Opinions will vary...I thought they were cheesy, self-indulgent and over the top...I just can't believe my wish is coming true...the next thing that needs to go is that crappy red metal that gates the top of the video board....ghey.

dot...

And while we're on the topic of getting rid of things, I DO NOT like the "the power of red" sign behind the north endzone. It was glorious to see that when USC scored again.