RB David Oku

I have watched a few films on Oku and really didn't see anything that was the "wow" factor. Can anyone link any vids of this kid showing his stuff? I see the stats all the time but the vids I've seen are really not that impressive. I dono?

The cuts and especially jump cuts he makes are a thing of beauty. When that kid plants his foot in the ground, watch out.

Why are we still talking about this kid?

shouldn't you still be trashing vondrae?

What's to trash? He made it the full year didn't he? Man, speak the truth one time and the sheeple never forget it.

Wow now that is a nice vid. Thank you. Now I know what the hoopla is all about. the 0-full speed is rediculous. And I'm still talking about him because I like to see the best recruits in the country no matter where they go. You have no comparison with out it. You know the old saying "you have to have a bad day in order to know what a good day is"

I have watched a few films on Oku and really didn't see anything that was the "wow" factor. Can anyone link any vids of this kid showing his stuff? I see the stats all the time but the vids I've seen are really not that impressive. I dono?

The cuts and especially jump cuts he makes are a thing of beauty. When that kid plants his foot in the ground, watch out.

What's to trash? He made it the full year didn't he? Man, speak the truth one time and the sheeple never forget it.

you don't speak truth, you vomit bull****. maybe we should change your name to Loke since your so big into decieving people.

you don't speak truth, you vomit bull****. maybe we should change your name to Loke since your so big into decieving people.

Ok, I'm done with this. Stop being a child.

C'mon guys......I just woke up, got some coffee, came to se if we had any new commits today and in 2 different threads people are fighting with father5.

Some people are never gonna forgive you for what you said about Vondrae. I don't know the kid but it didn't seem particularly bad. If what other posted was true then it sounds like the kid has some issues.

But....how do you end up in so many message board arguements?

And why is the Oku thread still alive? He isn't coming here!

And why do I keep reading it....wait maybe this is my own damn fault!

• 4 weeks later...

Heard he will probably be switching his commitment from Tennessee to Oklahoma State.

The hostess(or his GF at Tenn that won him over) dumped him and will be looking else where.

:rollin Is he aware what offense Okie State runs? (I think he at one time said he didn't want to go to a team that ran the spread.)