RB David Oku

I have hope for him.

Kid looks like he has a big head and after watching last nights game he might think, WOW I can come here and step in right away and make a big difference for this team.

Also, Tennessee is falling apart. They have to fight just to remain bowl eligible now, lost their best commit(4star qb Josh Nunes to Stanford), and expect other to decommit as the season to goes on. And if Phil Fulmer gets canned at the end of the year I really like Nebraskas chances.

commited to Tennessee

Not So Fast.....not saying its looking too good for us though, but we kind of already knew that. <_<

Per ESPN:

David Oku to Tennessee not official yet

Despite reports over the weekend, ESPNU 150 running back David Oku has not committed to Tennessee, writes the Knoxville News Sentinel.

Oku said the misunderstanding could stem from him being seen wearing a Volunteers hat.

The highly-coveted ball-carrier still intends to announce later this month once his father returns from serving in Iraq.

Nebraska, Michigan and Louisville are the other finalists for nation's No. 13-rated running back.

yeah hes not coming....

I wouldn't worry either way.

Seriously... He is having fun with this recruiting process. It's the hat trick. Really anyone who thinks they know where this kid is going, is even more confused than those who have no idea. This has become more common over the past few years as kids get hyped and hyped even more. You'll have a kid wearing Michigan at school for a week, then commit to Ohio St. The writers at rivals jump the gun all the time, you simply can't believe everything you hear. ON this particular player, I won't believe anything until signing day. Even if he gives Tennessee a verbal, it wouldn't surprise me if he signs somewhere else. Just like I hope he comes here to run the option with cody green. However even if Oku commits to Nebraska, I wouldn't get excited about it untill SIGNING day. This kid has enough talent he can pretty much go to any school he wants, and he knows that.