RB David Oku

Wonder Mr. Oku is enjoying the offensive juggernaut show that Kragthorps Cardinals are putting on so far. The crowd is so out of it. Can't wait until the Va. Tech game when he hears 81000+ screaming for a whole day and into the night before, during and after a hopeful victory.

I think it's safe to say Louisville is eliminated. That performance was dreadful

Carl Alberts football coach just said that Oku's buddy Lowe will NOT be going to Nebraska for his visit as originally planned.

If true that sucks. Lowe is a stud.

football coach told that to a reporter for cowpoke.com

Lowe told BRR that he was going to visit with Oku, and has not gotten anything different from original report

After doing so well at Tulsa I'm surprised Kragthorpe has been such a bust at Louisville. Getting bitched by the in-state rival is no way to start a season. Hell CSU with a new coach still managed to give CU a game.

It was 10-2 with 6 mins left in the game. You need to either watch the game or do a little research before calling a coach a bust. Kentucky got a 72 yrd fumble return by a 310 lb defensive tackle with about 2:30 left to push it to 27-2. They didn't win, but the final scored doesn't tell you a lot. It was a defensive game, don't forget too that Kentucky did beat LSU last year, so they aren't a push over. It was a pretty boring game to watch but I wouldn't exaclty call Kragthorpe a bust just yet. But to the point of what brought Louisville up, yes their offense was garbage. Their O-Line wasn't very good at all.

After doing so well at Tulsa I'm surprised Kragthorpe has been such a bust at Louisville. Getting bitched by the in-state rival is no way to start a season. Hell CSU with a new coach still managed to give CU a game.

It was 10-2 with 6 mins left in the game. You need to either watch the game or do a little research before calling a coach a bust. Kentucky got a 72 yrd fumble return by a 310 lb defensive tackle with about 2:30 left to push it to 27-2. They didn't win, but the final scored doesn't tell you a lot. It was a defensive game, don't forget too that Kentucky did beat LSU last year, so they aren't a push over. It was a pretty boring game to watch but I wouldn't exaclty call Kragthorpe a bust just yet. But to the point of what brought Louisville up, yes their offense was garbage. Their O-Line wasn't very good at all.

I don't see how you could call him anything but a major disapointment so far. He had Brohm come back last year to make a run at a national title and what was their record? His teams have underachieved so far. JMHO

1. Kragthorpe inherited a top team. Since inheriting that top team he is below .500. So saying he has been a bust is accurate. It's possible he won't be a bust long-term but so far bust can easily be applied.

2. Last year was last year, Kentucky lost most of the vaunted O that beat LSU, they are rebuilding. Their D was nothing to write home about but return a good amount so should be improved. But they are by no stretch a brick wall. No excuse for being shut-down by them. Kentucky will struggle once they hit league-play. My bet would be that they run the board on their cupcake noncon then finish no better than 7-5. They're an OK team but not one Petrino woudld've lost to if still at L'ville.

Someone in another thread said Oku won't qualify. Anyone know anthing about this?

At Carl Albert??? I doubt that.

link

Oku is done....even if we get him, he won't qualify, so i'm not holding my breath.

Tray Robinson is waaaaaaay better than his ranking....i can tell you that right now

btw...Oku dropped Illinois from his list, according to rivals, he's down to (in no particular order) Florida State, Louisville, Nebraska, and Tennessee.