RB David Oku

Well the best thing about the visit list is that the UL and FSU games shouldn't be to crazy of atmospheres, and Tennessee will most likely lose that game. So if we could pull off a win with a good atmosphere and it being his last visit I would say that plays in our favor.

uh...papa johns stadium WILL be very rocking that week. Kentucky won the last game that is their rival, it'd be like nebraska playing every big 12 north team and OU at the same time.

Is this a sarcastic statement??? 42,000 capacity at papa john's..... average attendance of less than 40,000 per game last year. Lets do the math. Every other big 12 north team+ OU (6 games worth of attendance at 85k per game if at home). 510,000 yelling fans..... does not compute.

Our spring game was more "rocking".

No offense.....just didn't see any logic. Maybe I missed some sarcasm???

Well the best thing about the visit list is that the UL and FSU games shouldn't be to crazy of atmospheres, and Tennessee will most likely lose that game. So if we could pull off a win with a good atmosphere and it being his last visit I would say that plays in our favor.

uh...papa johns stadium WILL be very rocking that week. Kentucky won the last game that is their rival, it'd be like nebraska playing every big 12 north team and OU at the same time.

Is this a sarcastic statement??? 42,000 capacity at papa john's..... average attendance of less than 40,000 per game last year. Lets do the math. Every other big 12 north team+ OU (6 games worth of attendance at 85k per game if at home). 510,000 yelling fans..... does not compute.

have you ever been to southern miss? that stadium is only 38,000 but it sounds like triple that. Numbers alone don't tell you everything. My grandparents went to the USC vs Nebraska game, and then went to a U of L game, they both agreed that U of L was much much louder. the stadium is designed to keep the noise in.

have you ever been to southern miss? that stadium is only 38,000 but it sounds like triple that. Numbers alone don't tell you everything. My grandparents went to the USC vs Nebraska game, and then went to a U of L game, they both agreed that U of L was much much louder. the stadium is designed to keep the noise in.

keep in mind we were losing to USC pretty big and that can take a crowd out of a game.

keep in mind we were losing to USC pretty big and that can take a crowd out of a game.

we were in the game till the 2nd quarter, nebraska is not what you would call a loud stadium, it isn't built to be, other stadiums are much louder and U of L is one of those.

David Oku has finalized his 5 official visits.

1st: Tennessee vs Florida on September 20

2nd: Nebraska vs Virginia Tech on September 27

3rd: Michigan vs Michigan State on October 25

4th: Florida State vs Clemson on November 8

5th: Illinois vs Ohio State on November 15

http://newsok.com/recruiting-notebook-oku-.../?tm=1215225969

Kicka$$. Now if we just beat Virginia Tech and show Oku what Nebraska Fans are all about, just maybe he'll really consider us.

Oku has revised his visit schedule as follows.

Aug. 31 visits Louisvillle (vs. Kentucky)

Sep. 6 visits Florida St. (vs. Western Carolina)

Sep. 20 visits Tennessee (vs. Florida)

Sep. 27 visits Nebraska (vs. Virginia Tech) :thumbs

I like that we get the last visit. Plans to then make decision in October.

See link:

http://newsok.com/david-okus-final-four/ar.../?tm=1218106280

Could it be Best for Last.......and we HAVE too make a huge impact for him to forget the other 3.

See link:

Could it be Best for Last.......and we HAVE too make a huge impact for him to forget the other 3.

Gonna be tough to match the Tenn vs Florida game

See link:

not if we beat tech it wont.... that place will be going NUTS.

See link:

not if we beat tech it wont.... that place will be going NUTS.

IF?