RB David Oku

I'm sure before the Virginia Tech game he'll be browsing our weight room, practice field, player lounge, etc and then "IF" we beat Virginia Tech, I'm sure he might be N.

Our facilities are far better than Tennessee and Florida but Florida has the weather and beaches on their side <_<

I'm sure before the Virginia Tech game he'll be browsing our weight room, practice field, player lounge, etc and then "IF" we beat Virginia Tech, I'm sure he might be N.

Our facilities are far better than Tennessee and Florida but Florida has the weather and beaches on their side <_<

Well Florida, as a state, has beaches --- but the University of Florida is in Gainesville which is very landlocked and without a beach. Nice place, but no immediate beaches.

I agree, our facilities might be better than those at UF and UT --- but not by much.

That said, Lincoln is a really nice town --- so is Knoxville --- we had a son born there -- but I like Lincoln better than Knoxville and Gainesville as cities.

So, hopefully that will be the case for the recruit too.

Uh oh. Latest Rivals lists the visits we know about and a fifth, "secret" visit on 9/13. Recruiting Planet speculates USC. <_<

Yep Thats what I gather too. What does SC have for depth at RB aswell as commits for this season??

Well, according to Scout they have no RB commits and no offers to RBs that have not already committed elsewhere (Bryce Brown, Cierre Wood, Montrll Conner). They had 2 RBs last year and of course had a bunch the previous few years.

To me, he doesn't look like the type of RB that Pete Carroll would recruit.

On the contrary, I think he's exactly that type of back. Look at Joe McKnight - Oku is very similar to him in running style. Oku even says he tries to emulate Joe McKnight's running style in a few interviews:

"I have great vision. That's my biggest strength. I can also read defenses good and I have the ability to get by the defender. I think I'm a Joe McKnight-type. I can be used in many different ways." - David Oku (from Scout)