RB David Oku

Here's an update. Things arel ookign better

http://govolsxtra.com/news/2008/sep/10/oku...nt-made-choice/

Reading that article makes me wonder where Crabtree was getting his information.

Probably here LINK

David Oku, the nation's top all-purpose running back, is scheduled to announce his decision next Wednesday. But as multiple sources have confirmed, there will be little suspense. Oku is expected to announce his decision to play at Tennessee, and word is that he already has told the Tennessee coaches. Oku has taken only one official visit, two weeks ago to Louisville, but he did make the trip to Knoxville for the Vols' spring game. The success of fellow Oklahoma product Gerald Jones for the Vols has been a big selling point.

Reading that article makes me wonder where Crabtree was getting his information.

Probably here LINK

David Oku, the nation's top all-purpose running back, is scheduled to announce his decision next Wednesday. But as multiple sources have confirmed, there will be little suspense. Oku is expected to announce his decision to play at Tennessee, and word is that he already has told the Tennessee coaches. Oku has taken only one official visit, two weeks ago to Louisville, but he did make the trip to Knoxville for the Vols' spring game. The success of fellow Oklahoma product Gerald Jones for the Vols has been a big selling point.

Doesn't Crabtree work for Rivals? If so, that is not really an answer. That is his company saying the same thing he said yesterday on the radio. The other article, an interview with Oku, seems to contradict what Rivals claims is almost a sure thing.

Probably here LINK

Doesn't Crabtree work for Rivals? If so, that is not really an answer. That is his company saying the same thing he said yesterday on the radio. The other article, an interview with Oku, seems to contradict what Rivals claims is almost a sure thing.

Another funny thing, the article in which Oku disputes the committing to Knoxville issue was posted last evening on a Volunteers web site. Looking at the chat reactions from the Tennessee fans on that site, they seemed to think that is was a foregone conclussion that he was NOT going to be a VOL. It just makes me curious is all. I hope that the article on the VOLs site is accurate as opposed to the Rivals claim, Oku would be a great get.

this may mean nothing but, i find it interesting that rivals and scout both still have Oku visiting 9-26-08...that could change though, i guess we'll see by next wednesday. :dunno

I kinda get the sense that he is tired of the recruiting process and wants to end it. I think he really liked louisville and he would be happy to go there, however it seems like he still wants to visit here. I think it's between us and louisville. I think he commits to the ville next week, and then it's up to Nebraska to impress him on the 26th, it's not so much that he has made his decision, it's just that he has it narrowed down and he is sick of the process and wants it to stop. I hope he is a Husker, but you gotta realize how annoying it must be to be in the middle of your own football season and having everyone call you all the time. It would be great at first, getting all that attention, but you have to think after awhile it gets old.