RB David Oku

Updated his favorites and shrunk it to 4: FSU, Louisville, Neb and Tenn. Out of the running are Illinois and Michigan. Also sounds like he moved up his decision date.

Where did they come from? I suppose it would be a team where he could start right away.

He decided he didn't want to play for a spread-team so he eliminated Mich and Illinois. I guess since he dropped two he could afford to add one and his next choice was L'ville.

I like our chances. He and Tray would be great together.

His teammate; 4 Star DB prospect Daytawion Lowe has scheduled a visit w/ him on the same date. Nebraska is the ONLY school that BOTH of them will visit. Could possibly turn out to be a package thing. I don't know how much this helps but I was just putting it out there. There isn't a page for Lowe on this board, but here his the link to his rivals profile: :koolaid2:

Daytawion Lowe

Well the best thing about the visit list is that the UL and FSU games shouldn't be to crazy of atmospheres, and Tennessee will most likely lose that game. So if we could pull off a win with a good atmosphere and it being his last visit I would say that plays in our favor.

uh...papa johns stadium WILL be very rocking that week. Kentucky won the last game that is their rival, it'd be like nebraska playing every big 12 north team and OU at the same time.

Well the best thing about the visit list is that the UL and FSU games shouldn't be to crazy of atmospheres, and Tennessee will most likely lose that game. So if we could pull off a win with a good atmosphere and it being his last visit I would say that plays in our favor.

uh...papa johns stadium WILL be very rocking that week. Kentucky won the last game that is their rival, it'd be like nebraska playing every big 12 north team and OU at the same time.

Not after UK puts up half-a-hundred on them. Well at least not rocking in a way Louisville will like. :)