RB David Oku

New, free (for now) article from Scout repeats some of what we've heard before:

David Oku is a man of few words but he did say that the most important factor in his decision will be the offensive system. "I want an offense that I like and fits my style," Oku said. "Other than that I really don't care about anything else. I really like the west coast offense. I think that suits me the best. I'm actually not too big a fan of the spread offense though.." more

Check out his favorites on Rivals noticed it last night. It's why I wondered if anyone knew how long this possibility has been there, and maybe this is the reason why his presser was delayed because Bowden's crew put a huge push on him. Other than the perennial choke job the Tigers do year in and year out, could you really blame Oku for looking at them? He is Spiller-like and both Spiller and Davis will bolt after this year.

Heres an interesting article:

Link

Oku was so fond of his official visit this weekend that he'll return for the Alabama game in October. With any luck, he'll have the same Vol hostess.

"I have a lovely hostess who's showing me everything," Oku said when asked of the trip's highlights. "She's been lovely and I appreciate her.

"If I wasn't with her, it probably wouldn't be as fun as it is."

^^^^^^^Is it me or does that sound a little weird

This is why I'd probably be taking all my visits if I was a bigtime recruit even if I was pretty sure about my ultimate decision, you know a shady place like Tenn is going to show you a good time. I just hope he has the big head making the decisions for him, a stud athlete will have women at any school he hits. Need to commit to a school for the right reasons not because a hot hostess gives you a mouth-hug. Phil is an overrated coach whose job is in jeopardy, I'd look elsewhere.

Link

Oku was so fond of his official visit this weekend that he'll return for the Alabama game in October. With any luck, he'll have the same Vol hostess.

"I have a lovely hostess who's showing me everything," Oku said when asked of the trip's highlights. "She's been lovely and I appreciate her.

Yeah, that definately raises your eyebrows a little................... :blink:

Link

Yeah, that definately raises your eyebrows a little................... :blink:

Dudes, what the crap?