RB David Oku

sounds like this kid has no idea where he is going...he has been changing his mind all throughout his recruiting process....

I thought the Gooners stated this kid is going nowhere but to JUCO. Those 5 lavish recruiting trips and all the attention he's milking out will seem like a far, far cry away when he's in a Kansas JUCO. For some reason, and I have no info regarding this kid and can't predict the future, seems like this is his swan song to never be heard from again. I say this because I've seen this countless times throughout the years following recruiting, you never hear form them again.

So is this waiting game gonna become a trend with these top kids?? One thing, they must be cocksure confident about their abilities because wherever they go that team ain't gonna play 2 had touch when they get to camp.

In the 90s I remember reading FSU signing prima donna QBs one after the other. Like clockwork the Noles defense would tear a QB's shoulder up or blow their knee out in fall camp. This was back when college football actually hit people and there was no such thing as green QB jersey's in practice.

I don't see what the problem is for kids to take their time. It only hurts them if they are early graduates, or if they wait too long and the school they decide they want to attend has no room for them.

Signing day is not the day you HAVE to sign, it's merely the first day YOU CAN.

I think that gets lost some times....

I don't think he necessarily a bad fit just because he has flopped around. It's a big decision. I would take him if I were in charge even though it seems like a bit of a risk

At this point he seems like he would be less of a headache than Bryce Brown, although Brown looks like a much better prospect and, ultimately, probably more worth the risk. Just don't know.