RB David Oku

Not really that long:

• David Oku, the nation's No. 1 all-purpose running back in the 2009 class, told Rivals.com on Monday he's still undecided and not sure when he's going to make a decision. Oku, a former Tennessee commitment, said he's still torn between the Vols, Auburn and Syracuse. "It's still those three," he said. "I might add Nebraska back in it. They're showing me some interest again, but I'm not sure about that."

That was about a week ago.

We are again out of it according to Rivals. The drama continues...

LOL...Did you just now check his page on Rivals? We haven't been in it for a long time. He made that very clear.

Haha....no. Rivals national notebook just did an update.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=913593

"Oku said a few new schools have tried to get into the mix over the past week, but he wouldn't say who. He also indicated he is open to hearing from schools such as Clemson or Ole Miss, if they were to show interest. Oku has taken all five of his official visits, to Tennessee, Syracuse, Auburn, Louisville and Nebraska, but Nebraska and Louisville no longer are involved."

David Oku was in Lincoln East today enrolled in classes. A bunch of my friends saw him and a couple had a class with him. It is for sure THE David Oku who Nebraska recruited, I have no idea why he was there. This isn't a rumor, does anyone have any idea why he would move to Lincoln and enroll in high school???? Is there any chance he plays at NU next year??

ummmm guys. So he enrolled in my high school, Lincoln East, and today was his first day. I would assume that means he is coming to Neb???? I don't know what other reason there would be for him to be here. He said something to one of my teachers that he is strongly considering coming to NU.

If true, this is a tad more than strange. Why not just finish school where he is currently?