Where is Niles Paul

Chris Brooks only has two years left to play. I think that the coaches realize this and are trying to get Niles to step in and fill his spot. j/k

Seriously though, I'm getting tired of hearing about how much talent NU is lacking. If Chris Brooks, Niles Paul, or even Meno Holt would've decided to play for any other school in the Big XII North, including Mizzou, their coaches would have had them on the field and making plays by now.

Chris Brooks only has two years left to play. I think that the coaches realize this and are trying to get Niles to step in and fill his spot. j/k

Seriously though, I'm getting tired of hearing about how much talent NU is lacking. If Chris Brooks, Niles Paul, or even Meno Holt would've decided to play for any other school in the Big XII North, including Mizzou, their coaches would have had them on the field and making plays by now.

:yeah

Even though the season hasn't started yet.

Then we're still screwed because the WR coach hasn't changed and he determined the WR PT.

It's probably because we haven't seen him on the field enough to know how good he is.

2 touches all season - 1 pass reception, one kickoff return. They shoulda redshirted him.

just another thing to add to the list of bad things cally did to this program

I was just going to say that! Not only did he screw all of our traditions up he might of stole a year or two from some potentially good players.

It's probably because we haven't seen him on the field enough to know how good he is.

2 touches all season - 1 pass reception, one kickoff return. They shoulda redshirted him.

I still think this is why Beck left. We burnt his redshirt for very little. BC was more into getting JuCo's in here to fill gaps instead of developing the young players he recruited. You might "save" young players in the NFL, but in college they only have a few years to make their impact.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI, he did not want to redshirt. He asked the coaches to play, otherwise, he would have taken a redshirt.

A bit like Meno in the kid should have thought about his future, rather than just a few plays late in the year.

I dont remember exactly, I think his reception was against Nevada or within the first few games of the season. A quick screen or something.

I'm sure he learned a lot more by not redshirting. Hopefully he will bear down and give his best each week with every opportunity he gets. The PT will then take care of itself.