No..Really...THIS is Nebraska's Season

Believable except for the Iowa State part. I also think we're going to do things to Colorado this year that you don't want your kids to hear about.

Boy we gunna put a dress on them.

The CU thing - that's way too funny!

But you know, ISU did run 6,834 plays against us last season. OK it was 102 but anything's possible these days.

Possible, but not likely ;)

Outgained you too :) ...and outfumbled you and outinterceptioned you too.... <_<

Hey...it's MY prediction so I can say whatever I want :angry:

I have to admit I'm still laughing Cy. That was some funny sh!%. But promise me one thing-If my hawks do fall down into the cellar, the least you could do is leave the light on before your clones head toward the top. I hear Mangino is afraid of the dark. :)

I have to admit I'm still laughing Cy. That was some funny sh!%. But promise me one thing-If my hawks do fall down into the cellar, the least you could do is leave the light on before your clones head toward the top. I hear Mangino is afraid of the dark. :)

Cy is issuing a public apology if we have a good season... (so are some other folks). I think there is some way I have to post crow AND where an Iowa State Hat of some sort, but I am trying to block all that out.

Cy even though a cyclone fan and i loath there enthuasiam. That was great. I still think isu should be the one being pumped up buy this state. Everyone around here says this is the hawkey state. But there to busy being thrown in prison to finish a season. Lots of money in big12 and they should be pumping up that program. I think your being alittle to enthastic buy going 11-1 but in retrospect if you loose to baylor isnlt that like a 2-10 season anyways.

Ben :clap

[Half-time adjustments shut down the NMSU offense late in the game giving the Huskers the win 42-24.]

Just the idea that this staff will be able to make half-time adjustments, pumps me up. We all know how well last years staff did on that point.

Fun read CY :clap

GBR!!!

• 2 weeks later...

NU greeted Reesing, playing in his first game since having his head broken off and surgically reattached following the Jayhawk Big 12 opening loss in Ames earlier this year,

Hahaha. I'm still cracking up about that one.

We'll see what happens i suppose.