Will Nebraska start 0 - 3 ? ?

I was playing my NCAA season and lost my first two conference game, against Missouri and Texas Tech of course. They were both very close games.. this got me thinking. Iowa State will be hungry. They might have 3 or 4 wins tucked under their belt. This is a dangerous game, especially if we lose our first two conference games (which unfortunately is likely).

How long has it been since Nebraska started 0 - 3 in conference play? Has is ever happened? Does this scare anybody else here??

I haven't played TTech yet, but Mizzou beat me because Meno Holt fumbled after getting a clutch first down and the Mizzo safety took it like 70 yards. Wasn't enough time after that for me to get 10 points, bit of a let down after an OT win against VTech. But that game is crazy, short passing is ridiculously OP. Certain routes are almost indefensible, lots of people complaining about the mechanics actually, so I know it isn't just our D, LOL. on the other hand the CPU doesn't run for crap, i have the top rush defense and like the 98 pass defense, and ive bumped up the AI for CPU running.

But to answer the question, I don't see losing to ISU. Heck, Mizzou is gonna have to work their butts off IMO. That spread just doesnt work as well in swirling wind. TT on the other hand, that game makes me cringe as much or more than OU.

How long has it been since Nebraska started 0 - 3 in conference play? Has is ever happened? Does this scare anybody else here??

Bro, you only need to look back to last year when the Husker's rolled offed a 1-5 conference record with two games left to play.

I'm assuming we've all seen enough over the last 15 years to not be shocked, suprised, or as you say "scared". We've been through it all.

My advice is to get excited & enjoy the game against Western Michigan. One at a time and all should be alright. That's the point we are at, be as it may.

As far as next year goes... Who knows how much talent we really have. I believe and pray that Bo can get them on track. All I really look forward to is the D playing with intensity and attitude. If that happens the rest will work itself out. I for one will be a happy camper. :hellloooo