Rivals Rankings of Team Units:

Oh my god! Chase "Cheeseburger" Daniel is sooo FAT! Nice picture Tigerfan! LOL

Yea... he's always been a bit of a chubbette. Your linebackers will really notice it as he runs past them or blocks on an end-around.

I guess we'll have to see now won't we. Your team will be out of excuses this year cause you don't have to play OU and KU gets all 3 powers from the South. You Tiger Fans got your wish. But as long as Pinkel is in control of your ship, I'll rest easy. Don't stub your foot on the opener. We want you undefeated @ Arrowhead, only this time our roles will be reversed. KU will have 1 loss to OU. But only this time we finish what we started during the 2nd half of last years game when we scored 21 unanswered on your Tigers. We'll own you at Arrowhead. Nobody beats Reesing twice.

Go Hawks!

I'm somewhat surprised they have special teams as high as 4.

Might have the best group of kickers in the league. Also seemed to do a good job of blocking kicks past few years. :dunno

Returns, well, they will be much improved since there's no where to go but up, right?

We may very well have the best group of kickers in league, but for every punt or kickoff we have a return team that would probably finish towards the bottom of the Big 12. I guess I was surprised at #4. I was thinking more in line with #6 because of the return problems we had last year. You're right there is nowhere but up for the return teams. I guess the same can be said of the D. It really doesn't matter where they rank us in the preseason. What matters is where we're ranked in the post season.

Yea... he's always been a bit of a chubbette. Your linebackers will really notice it as he runs past them or blocks on an end-around.

I guess we'll have to see now won't we. Your team will be out of excuses this year cause you don't have to play OU and KU gets all 3 powers from the South. You Tiger Fans got your wish. But as long as Pinkel is in control of your ship, I'll rest easy. Don't stub your foot on the opener. We want you undefeated @ Arrowhead, only this time our roles will be reversed. KU will have 1 loss to OU. But only this time we finish what we started during the 2nd half of last years game when we scored 21 unanswered on your Tigers. We'll own you at Arrowhead. Nobody beats Reesing twice.

Go Hawks!

Dream on beaker.... KU will have 4 losses at that point. USF, Texass, OU, and DONU.

Go Hawks!

Sod Reesing hasnt played anybody twice. SO its pretty safe to bet nobody has beaten him twice. That will change when he plays MU again.

Chase Daniel's stats against KU in 2 games. 66 of 87 for 717 yds and 7 td's. Zero picks and two wins.

Oh and good luck only losing to OU before Arrowhead. :box

Go Hawks!

Well, unless something changes from now and November 29th, I would say Missouri definitely has the upperhand. And saying the Jayhawks will only have one loss up until that point is definitely drinking some kool aide, but you can think what you want.

I estimate seasons end our linebackers will rank 7th with the receiving corp ranking 8th.. basing things off last season just isn't logical defensive wise considering NU is playing hardly any players from last year and the defensive coaching is greatly improved.. rivals is inherently flawed.

I love it when other teams bring their smack talk onto Huskerboard. :)

i couldn't help it. He said the Jayhawks would go into the last game of the season with their only loss to OU. You had to know a MU fan would jump at that.

oh and I am not sure about the #11 ranking for NU at reciever and TE. For the low ranking can see why they put Nebraska there. Nu basically has 3rd or 4th WR's starting with no experiance behind them and nothing to speak of at TE but a drunk. However, reasons to be higher are if Paul is half the player all my NU friends claim he is, then you should be closer to #8 or #9

oh and I am not sure about the #11 ranking for NU at reciever and TE. For the low ranking can see why they put Nebraska there. Nu basically has 3rd or 4th WR's starting with no experiance behind them and nothing to speak of at TE but a drunk. However, reasons to be higher are if Paul is half the player all my NU friends claim he is, then you should be closer to #8 or #9

Fear the Menelik! (He's finally figured out that he needs to run these things called "routes". :rolleyes: )