Rivals Rankings of Team Units:

oh and I am not sure about the #11 ranking for NU at reciever and TE. For the low ranking can see why they put Nebraska there. Nu basically has 3rd or 4th WR's starting with no experiance behind them and nothing to speak of at TE but a drunk. However, reasons to be higher are if Paul is half the player all my NU friends claim he is, then you should be closer to #8 or #9

Fear the Menelik! (He's finally figured out that he needs to run these things called "routes". :rolleyes: )

that always helps. :lol:

Oh my god! Chase "Cheeseburger" Daniel is sooo FAT! Nice picture Tigerfan! LOL

Yea... he's always been a bit of a chubbette. Your linebackers will really notice it as he runs past them or blocks on an end-around.

I guess we'll have to see now won't we. Your team will be out of excuses this year cause you don't have to play OU and KU gets all 3 powers from the South. You Tiger Fans got your wish. But as long as Pinkel is in control of your ship, I'll rest easy. Don't stub your foot on the opener. We want you undefeated @ Arrowhead, only this time our roles will be reversed. KU will have 1 loss to OU. But only this time we finish what we started during the 2nd half of last years game when we scored 21 unanswered on your Tigers. We'll own you at Arrowhead. Nobody beats Reesing twice.

Go Hawks!

Sod Reesing hasnt played anybody twice. SO its pretty safe to bet nobody has beaten him twice. That will change when he plays MU again.

Chase Daniel's stats against KU in 2 games. 66 of 87 for 717 yds and 7 td's. Zero picks and two wins.

Oh and good luck only losing to OU before Arrowhead. :box

Not getting into this, as MU is gonna be awesome this year, but Reesing vs. CU 2-0 and ISU 2-0 (hey CY, he helped your boys make the SI cover last year too, go Todd!

SICover_112607_Kansas_t800.jpg

I was at the Reesing games in 2006, he got his redshirt yanked at halftime against CU and lead us to victory. It was all Rudy warm feeling stuff. He played a lot vs. Iowa State, not sure if he started, but he played the most I seem to remember (no proof, just my memory, so it could be flawed). He did not actually get beat one yet by those teams, though, so I cannot say is some awesome revenge player as of yet.

Oh my god! Chase "Cheeseburger" Daniel is sooo FAT! Nice picture Tigerfan! LOL

Yea... he's always been a bit of a chubbette. Your linebackers will really notice it as he runs past them or blocks on an end-around.

I guess we'll have to see now won't we. Your team will be out of excuses this year cause you don't have to play OU and KU gets all 3 powers from the South. You Tiger Fans got your wish. But as long as Pinkel is in control of your ship, I'll rest easy. Don't stub your foot on the opener. We want you undefeated @ Arrowhead, only this time our roles will be reversed. KU will have 1 loss to OU. But only this time we finish what we started during the 2nd half of last years game when we scored 21 unanswered on your Tigers. We'll own you at Arrowhead. Nobody beats Reesing twice.

Go Hawks!

Sod Reesing hasnt played anybody twice. SO its pretty safe to bet nobody has beaten him twice. That will change when he plays MU again.

Chase Daniel's stats against KU in 2 games. 66 of 87 for 717 yds and 7 td's. Zero picks and two wins.

Oh and good luck only losing to OU before Arrowhead. :box

Not getting into this, as MU is gonna be awesome this year, but Reesing vs. CU 2-0 and ISU 2-0 (hey CY, he helped your boys make the SI cover last year too, go Todd!

SICover_112607_Kansas_t800.jpg

I was at the Reesing games in 2006, he got his redshirt yanked at halftime against CU and lead us to victory. It was all Rudy warm feeling stuff. He played a lot vs. Iowa State, not sure if he started, but he played the most I seem to remember (no proof, just my memory, so it could be flawed). He did not actually get beat one yet by those teams, though, so I cannot say is some awesome revenge player as of yet.

I remember that play. The guy ended up dropping the pass (hit him in the hands...worst place it could have gone) after which Jesse Smith grabbed the ball and shoved is up his a**! I think they threw an "ineligible receiver downfield" flag on that one.... <_<

This is just all speculation. It is almost impossible to know what certain postioins are going to be like. Yeah you can speculate, but that really doesn't do anything. Look at Ku last year im sure they had crappy rating in stuff like this but went out and proved them wrong. That is what NU needs to do this year