What do u do on Game Day???

I usually wake up and wait for my wife to crest the top of the stairs and then I tackle her with no self-regard for my own personal safety or hers! Then I stand over her and throw the bones and yell, "ALL DAY BABY THE PAIN TRAIN'S COMING WOO WOO!" Then I go downstairs and prepare myself for a feast. I make a heaping plate of hotwings and make sure I have plenty of beer. I make my secret recipe of salsa and cut up a bunch of salami and cheese. I set all this up on the coffee table and turn it to the channel the game is going to be on at least 2 hours before so I don't miss a damn thing! Then I get on huskerboard.com and b.s. on here while wearing my red #13 authentic jersey, just like they wear, in honor of Zac Taylor NOT Corey McKeon!

I have my GAMEDAY shirt, it's the only time I wear it. Put it on when I wake up, and take it off after the game. If the skers' win, I don't wash it, if they lose it goes straight to the washer. Needless to say, over recent years it has become faded... :hmmph I'm a smoker, so i usually smoke when the defense is on the field....oh and i have to take a drink of mountain dew in between posessions, and always have beer for throughout the game

If I'm going to be able to watch the game, I have on my #5 Jersey, and a Black T shirt of some kind underneath, hopefully Red Boxers, Husker Socks. I've got to be wearing a Husker Hat during the games too.

I used to buy a pack of Big Red Gum, and not start it till kick off, and drink Big Red Soda during the game.

TV is in the living room. If it's at my Parents House it's in the Family Room with the big TV. I usually can't sit down most of the time because I'm that excited.

I usually sleep in on the weekends but football saturdays are alot different. I wake up early put on a random husker shirt. Watch college football live which usually gets me pissed off or pumped up. Watch the game on the big screen in the living room... HD of course. Drinking lots of beer throughout the whole day

First thing I wake up in my big red sheets to my alarm playing hail varsity. Then I kneel on the foot of the bed and say the husker prayer. After that I brush my teeth with red cinnamon tooth paste with a tooth brush made out of a real chunk of the old astro turf of memorial stadium. I put on all of my authentic husker gear and immediately pop in a piece of big red gum. Then I go to the kitchen and make a big pitcher of kool-aid and drink it out of a real helmet worn back in the 'game of the century'. After that it's on to the jumbotron I had installed in my basement. It's hooked up directly to the stadium and shows whatever the jumbotron is showing. I then listen to the pregame on T.O.'s old green headset he wore on the sidelines. Right before game time I headbut all animals and people around to get fired up. I watch the game eating a runza in the first half, and some vals in the second half. Unless we are losing then I eat only runza.

First thing I wake up in my big red sheets to my alarm playing hail varsity. Then I kneel on the foot of the bed and say the husker prayer. After that I brush my teeth with red cinnamon tooth paste with a tooth brush made out of a real chunk of the old astro turf of memorial stadium. I put on all of my authentic husker gear and immediately pop in a piece of big red gum. Then I go to the kitchen and make a big pitcher of kool-aid and drink it out of a real helmet worn back in the 'game of the century'. After that it's on to the jumbotron I had installed in my basement. It's hooked up directly to the stadium and shows whatever the jumbotron is showing. I then listen to the pregame on T.O.'s old green headset he wore on the sidelines. Right before game time I headbut all animals and people around to get fired up. I watch the game eating a runza in the first half, and some vals in the second half. Unless we are losing then I eat only runza.

Haha! :clap I think you got everything pretty much covered.

For me, Ideally, I would be out there tailgating by 9 A.M., but when that isn't the case, I always wake up. Put on my favorite Husker shirt, go out to the living room. Turn on college gameday and crack open my first beer. It only gets better from there.

Anybody seen that Big Red Vodka at Grocery stores? I'm thinking of investing in it.