Today's Sportscenter With Herbstreit

He just said that Nebraska could be the feel good story of college football, and that he likes our chances of a huge turnaround. Says that if we beat V-tech it could propel the team in a fight for the north. Also says the big 12 is the second best conference in the country

Also, says the defense will be a lot more physical this year.

I am sure it will be replayed all night

The only thing I won't enjoy about our future turn around; is the fact that Herbz will inevitably say that it took an OSU guy to turn around the Huskers! Right or not, this guy really PISSES me off!

Kirk, 95' Huskers best team ever, deal with it!

NO praise from me, not now, not EVER!!!

:yeah

The hate for Herb from Husker fans is amusing to me. I don't always agree with what he says, or how he says it, but a lot of people take it to the extreme. Like when Gameday came here and a bunch of Husker fans disgraced themselves (and all of us, really) by being total asses to him after the shooting was done. Way to go.

The hate for Herb from Husker fans is amusing to me. I don't always agree with what he says, or how he says it, but a lot of people take it to the extreme. Like when Gameday came here and a bunch of Husker fans disgraced themselves (and all of us, really) by being total asses to him after the shooting was done. Way to go.

That was not a high point for us as fans. Actually, kind of a real low point...

Herbstreit is a HUGE Bo Pelini fan.

I think he is the best one around. He says what he thinks and normally has facts to back it up. I have never felt he was a Nebraska hater, just the bearer of truth.

I know he acted foolish over the two Nebraska teams being best of all time. But it does look funny that two Nebraska teams would end up being the best of all time. I know our voting slanted the results, but that is what we do, support our team.

He seems to be very fair, I imagine it is very tough for a Ohio State player/grad to give fair oppinions on Michigan and Nebraska. But I think he does a great job of it.

He said we needed to change our offense a long time ago, we needed to change coaches, we did and said the past staff was a failure and a disgrace to Nebraska's tradition. It just does not sound like hate to me. He respects our past and actually seems to me that he wants to see us return to where we are competitive on a National level.

JMHO