Nebraska uniforms vs Wisconsin uniforms

JHaWk

Doesn't WI have 2 stripes on their helmet? Plus, that 'W' looks g@y.

ISU, though, has the stupidest looking logo; who designed that?

I think Big Red should come up w a black jersey, like GA, for those special occassions-but I been saying that for yrs. I get mixed response to THAT 'earthshattering' idea. <_<

Didn't Nebraska used to have jersey's with black in 'em? Or was that just basketball?

Doesn't WI have 2 stripes on their helmet? Plus, that 'W' looks g@y.

ISU, though, has the stupidest looking logo; who designed that?

I think Big Red should come up w a black jersey, like GA, for those special occassions-but I been saying that for yrs. I get mixed response to THAT 'earthshattering' idea. <_<

Didn't Nebraska used to have jersey's with black in 'em? Or was that just basketball?

Why do topics like this almost always end up with, "we should put black in our uniforms" or "we should come up with a black jersey like 'school x'"

no...just no. And for special occassions NU should pound opposing teams into the ground with a big black cleat.

Wisconsin just sued Washburn U here over the 'bods use of the "W"

Washburn was already $150k in to defense costs when they agreed to cease and desist using it. Wisky's is red and Washburns was blue and NOT identical.

Washburn just didn't have the deep pockets to defend.

I don't know, but the W that Washburn used in 2002 looks pretty much identical to Wisconsin's only in blue. I'm not sure the rules but i think that Delaware and Princeton had to pay Michigan to use the same design on their helmet.

Washburn was already $150k in to defense costs when they agreed to cease and desist using it. Wisky's is red and Washburns was blue and NOT identical.

Wisconsin is a bunch of pamby wambies, just last year they went after a local high school here in des moines, iowa. Waukee Warriors, who have a W on the side of their helmet, it isnt even in the same font and they sued. As far as i am concerned Wisconsin athletic dept must be hard up for money if they are going after a high school in iowa for copyright infringment and the W isnt even in the same font. What a joke. They must have really small male parts of anatomy.

Didn't they change their uniforms in 1990 when Barry was hired to look more like Nebraskas? Kind of like the Iowa Hawkeyes and Fry wanting to look like winners when they went with a design like the Steelers.

They are both with Adidas as well and a lot of those teams uniforms look a lot a like.

I think you forgot ISU changing to look like USC as well. Just because you spray febreeze on a $hit stain doesnt mean it still isnt a $hit stain.

p.s. Newearth, is there anyway i can get your avatar on a bumper sticker?

Hope they don't hear about Westside High School in Omaha, then.

We have the best uniforms. I don't like the idea of having all red or black uniforms. The Blackshirts is something that should be kept in practice with the defense...not something the whole team does. All red uniforms would hurt the eyes...it would be as bad as saying we should make the grass of Memorial Stadium all red...which was actually a suggestion by someone last year (must have been a relative of Ped).

I like the tradition of Nebraska...not really wanting to see it changed in any way...just add more trophies to it and be happy.