I Will "Restore The Order" All By Myself!!!

• 7 months later...

Obviously another Iowa State failure, the damned thing is still with us.

I saw it for the first time at the UCLA game. I had been talking with students and season ticket holders about Nebraska's history and tradition.

They can not say much with the two gay bears, but that was the most embarassing moment of being a Husker fan.

Get rid of him/it.

Cy...your priceless!! I have to admit that I agree with you somewhat. However, I am not a big fan of Harry Husker either. We need a new mascot...maybe along the lines a a corn husker with a sickle...wearing a black robe and a mask...something fierce. They could take some of the money they get from EA Sports and invest in a better mascot...

All lil red does for me is make me wonder if I got all the air out of the blow up doll so the gf don't find her... ;)

Cy...your priceless!! I have to admit that I agree with you somewhat. However, I am not a big fan of Harry Husker either. We need a new mascot...maybe along the lines a a corn husker with a sickle...wearing a black robe and a mask...something fierce. They could take some of the money they get from EA Sports and invest in a better mascot...

All lil red does for me is make me wonder if I got all the air out of the blow up doll so the gf don't find her... ;)

How about a giant gas can filled with corn ethanol? Flick a cigarette butt there and . . . . .

Texas Tech, Florida Sate and SC have some fantastic mascots.

Not to impressed with Ohio State or Oklahoma as far as that goes. AS Trucker says we need something to strike fear in their hearts. Lil Red is not the answer.

Texas Tech, Florida Sate and SC have some fantastic mascots.

Not to impressed with Ohio State or Oklahoma as far as that goes. AS Trucker says we need something to strike fear in their hearts. Lil Red is not the answer.

See that little note under the picture of those scary offensive linemen down there? Well...right under it where it says My Website is a link to a video where you can watch the nation's best mascot beat the living crap out of some other loser mascot with a chair...any mascot that beats the crap out of another team's mascot with a chair is a great mascot.....