9-3 season

Will happen. I expect us to win out. And stun oklahoma. We rout kansas at home. Win the big 12 north. Defeat texas in the title game. Beat Georgia in the fiesta bowl. Bo is carried off the field and his new nickname will be "the savior" "saint Bo".

WE ARE BACK

I got shivers reading that.. It probably won't happen, but don't let anyone tell you that you can't dream about it..

It's really amazing how people can jump on the bandwagon at the beginning of the year, think the team will go 9-3, then after 3 bad games think the team won't even go 6-6, then after a win over an inferior opponent think Nebraska will go 9-3 again. I mean come on! These are the same fans who if they don't curb their expectations and realize it will take time to get to a 9-3 season will be calling for heads in about 3 years. It's comical.

Yeah, this victory over a bad Iowa State team does not really do much for me. I mean, it was a must win for the Huskers just like this week against Baylor is, but these are games that Nebraska has to win if they want to become bowl eligible.

In my opinion, the Huskers still made alot of mistakes. The fumbles and then the third quarter was bad, especially offensively. If we play like this against great (Oklahoma) or average teams (Kansas), we will lose. You can't make many mistakes against teams like these because unlike ISU, they will capitalize on them.

9-3? Very doubtful. 8-4? A little more plausible, but this team is really going to have to play some near perfect football. 7-5? I could see Nebraska going 7-5 if they play good football. 6-6? Should definitely be able to obtain a record of at least 6-6. Win against Baylor and one more team.

People just need to settle down. We just beat ISU, not Oklahoma.

"prediction? .......... Pain"

I feel we will continue to improve. I highly doubt it will be enough to beat OU, and KU also seems unlikely. but I think we get baylor at home, and KSU and CU both look awfully mediocre right now(not that we look great ourselves... but certainly better than them)

not a lot of margin of error for any of these teams. CU, KSU and Baylor should all really be ramped up for us.

LOL K Clumber Lang

IM not drinkin it. Nope were not ready

9-3 Only if jesus comes to QB

8-4 Either We Suprise Oklahoma or OutPlan Kansas

7-5 Pretty resonable but then again nothings a gimme this year

6-6 Someone suprises us.

It's really amazing how people can jump on the bandwagon at the beginning of the year, think the team will go 9-3, then after 3 bad games think the team won't even go 6-6, then after a win over an inferior opponent think Nebraska will go 9-3 again. I mean come on! These are the same fans who if they don't curb their expectations and realize it will take time to get to a 9-3 season will be calling for heads in about 3 years. It's comical.

Meh, I have said the same thing(7-5/8-4) the whole year. No games have changed my opinion, and none will.

It's really amazing how people can jump on the bandwagon at the beginning of the year, think the team will go 9-3, then after 3 bad games think the team won't even go 6-6, then after a win over an inferior opponent think Nebraska will go 9-3 again. I mean come on!

Sounds like my fellow Redskins fans...guess I can double dip!

the whole fan base needs some Geodon

The Kool-aid stream is officially flooding and I am going swimming. I like what i have seen, the confidence is building. We have gotten better every week. I think we can realisticly win the rest of our games except OU. Iowa vs. NU Alamo Bowl.......any takers?

Yeah. I am a taker.

preseason win loss predictions still right on track.

Week Eight Nebraska 31- Baylor 10

Why Nebraska will win: IT'S BAYLOR... they suck. Not to mention they have a new coaching staff (like NU) who brings a different system to Baylor -- learning curves suck.

X-Factor: none required. But turnovers would make it even uglier.

Week Nine Oklahoma 31- Nebraska 14

Why Oklahoma will win: Top to bottom Oklahoma is better than Nebraska. Coaching is

better, quarterback is better, recievers are better, O-line is better, The entire Defense

is better. Horrible Mismatch for the Huskers.

X-Factor: Coaching

Week Ten Kansas 27- Nebraska 14

Why Kansas will win: They have Mangino. Their system is on year six, not year one. They have turned the corner. Reesing is a very good play maker. Sure, KU won't match last seasons record (helped by a weak schedule) but are more than a match for the first year husker system. The Jayhawks get their first win in Lincoln since 1968.

X-Factor: The Fat man

Week Eleven Nebraska 35- Kansas State 10

Why Nebraska will win: If Pelini just shows up. NU wins. KSU has no real chance in this game, Prince is stacking the deck with JUCOS but it ain't gonna help. This one could get ugly.

X-Factor: Ron Prince.

Week Twelve Colorado 28 - Nebraska 21

Why Colorado will win: Once again, the huskers face a program trying to rise from the ashes like NU and KSU, the difference? Colorado is further along in their rebuilding effort. The Buffs have a signature win already under Hawkins. CU wins a close one in Lincoln.

X-Factor: Desire

There I fixed it for you.

thanks...

I fixed it back.

for you.

:dumdum