9-3 season

Anymore, I don't see how anybody can have that much confidence on either view.

I said that NU would get beat by Mizzou 55-25. I was close. Next week, thought TT would hang 70 on em at their home field, went into overtime. The Iowa State game looked like a 7-10 point game to be settled in the last quarter ... it was 35-7 and should have been worse.

The future of the season is in the hands of heads of those who decide to play and show up. Frankly, there are just too many "FANatics" on this board to make any sense of anything ... although I have a lot of respect for those who made predictions on the board with point spreads and input and now they are held accountable for their words.

I think I'll just shut up and let the season play out.

SheepdogMark

I like the :koolaid2: induced spirit of this thread, and all things considered, it's not TOO far fetched to imagine we might win out and finish 10--3.

After 7 games, it looks like we have an above average team that is able to take care of biz vs lesser oppn'ts and possibly pull off the upset vs favored foes.

The MO game was the only major aberration so far.

I still doubt we beat OU, though we DO have a shot.

I guess I'd favor us in the other remaining games. Beating KU is very important @ this point.

8-4!

I think we can win every game but thats just cause I refuse to think about a once power school as Nebraska being as bad as it has in the past.. Will OU to toug hell yes but I want to think Bo has a little bit of insight in how OU runs there team, I understand teams change game plans from year to year and game to game but they dont see it being that much different in terms of the basics.. Plus I think Stoops will try his hardest not to embarrass Bo too bad so it may look closer then it ends up..

The reason I think it extremely unlikely to go 9-3 is not because I don't think a win against OU is impossible. I just don't think our team plays consistently enough to win 6 games in a row.

A number of people in this thread have said that if we pull off the upset against OU, 9-3 is likely. I'm gonna say that even if we somehow defeat Oklahoma, 9-3 is still an unlikely outcome.

Will happen. I expect us to win out. And stun oklahoma. We rout kansas at home. Win the big 12 north. Defeat texas in the title game. Beat Georgia in the fiesta bowl. Bo is carried off the field and his new nickname will be "the savior" "saint Bo".

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

Will happen. I expect us to win out. And stun oklahoma. We rout kansas at home. Win the big 12 north. Defeat texas in the title game. Beat Georgia in the fiesta bowl. Bo is carried off the field and his new nickname will be "the savior" "saint Bo".

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

and a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a sensible meal for dinner is really working for mangino.

Eerie how similar this is to OU when Stoops arrived, just saying. Might not be great this year, but I am cautiously optimistic about next year.

Don't hammer me, I am not saying NC season. I am saying quick improvement.

I don't know, next season scares the hell out of me with no proven QB at the helm. :ahhhhhhhh

Eerie how similar this is to OU when Stoops arrived, just saying. Might not be great this year, but I am cautiously optimistic about next year.

Don't hammer me, I am not saying NC season. I am saying quick improvement.

I don't know, next season scares the hell out of me with no proven QB at the helm. :ahhhhhhhh

You know teams do go through this every so often, new players do eventually have to step in. TT doesn't seem to get their back up QB's in that much and they just keep plugging them in.

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

and you're avatar is REALly gay! What are they doing, the pecker pound? Don't you usually bump hips or butts on that?

Who slams their pelvis into another guys pelvis and leans back like that?

Looks like they cut the scene out of "Brokeback Mountain 2: Love 'Hawking"

Sorry, that's been bothering me for a long time.

Kansas Football: Where the Pelvic Victory Thrust is overseen by The Fat Man!

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

and a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a sensible meal for dinner is really working for mangino.

You lost me. When one truly has no argument, they can go for random insults that are irrelevant? Yes they can! Works better when you are a mean little fat kid who beats up even littlier kids, but it can go here too I guess.