9-3 season

Will happen. I expect us to win out. And stun oklahoma. We rout kansas at home. Win the big 12 north. Defeat texas in the title game. Beat Georgia in the fiesta bowl. Bo is carried off the field and his new nickname will be "the savior" "saint Bo".

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

and you're avatar is REALly gay! What are they doing, the pecker pound? Don't you usually bump hips or butts on that?

Who slams their pelvis into another guys pelvis and leans back like that?

Oh, and you are not back, not yet anyway.

Looks like they cut the scene out of "Brokeback Mountain 2: Love 'Hawking"

Sorry, that's been bothering me for a long time.

Kansas Football: Where the Pelvic Victory Thrust is overseen by The Fat Man!

Wow. Now my avatar. I am sorry you guys are not goning 9-3. I am sorry that has happened. I am not sure what my avatar has to do with anything. I like the Red unis for KU. I thought they looked a little like the cornhusker ones, and since I feel a kinship, I put them on my avatar. Sorry you don't like it. I sort of do. Also, I am no expert, but I do not think gay people practice their personal intamacy habits by slamming their bodies together front to front, and I will leave my response to that portion of your post at that, I would rather not debate that sort of thing nor do I care much.

Will happen. I expect us to win out. And stun oklahoma. We rout kansas at home. Win the big 12 north. Defeat texas in the title game. Beat Georgia in the fiesta bowl. Bo is carried off the field and his new nickname will be "the savior" "saint Bo".

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

and you're avatar is REALly gay! What are they doing, the pecker pound? Don't you usually bump hips or butts on that?

Wow. Now my avatar. I am sorry you guys are not goning 9-3. I am sorry that has happened. I am not sure what my avatar has to do with anything. I like the Red unis for KU. I thought they looked a little like the cornhusker ones, and since I feel a kinship, I put them on my avatar. Sorry you don't like it. I sort of do. Also, I am no expert, but I do not think gay people practice their personal intamacy habits by slamming their bodies together front to front, and I will leave my response to that portion of your post at that, I would rather not debate that sort of thing nor do I care much.

I was just trying to be funny, didn't mean anything negative about it man. Sorry that it came across that way. However the highlighted part above made me literally laugh out loud. Nice.

We do have a kinship, we both hate Missouri. Just wanted to point out that it is kind of a funny move they are pulling.

Eerie how similar this is to OU when Stoops arrived, just saying. Might not be great this year, but I am cautiously optimistic about next year.

Don't hammer me, I am not saying NC season. I am saying quick improvement.

I don't know, next season scares the hell out of me with no proven QB at the helm. :ahhhhhhhh

You know teams do go through this every so often, new players do eventually have to step in. TT doesn't seem to get their back up QB's in that much and they just keep plugging them in.

I realize that..................

It's all gotta happen one game at a time. It starts this weekend with Baylor, and hopefully after a win we can focus on an upset against Oklahoma.

I think 8-4 is a strong possibility though. If we play our best we can give Kansas a good match, and we should beat Kansas State, Baylor, and Colorado.

WE ARE BACK

I'm on board. I've said it before, if I didn't think we could win every fu*&ing time we walked onto the field...I wouldn't watch.

HUSKER..

WE ARE BACK

and Santa Claus is REAL

I was just trying to be funny, didn't mean anything negative about it man. Sorry that it came across that way. However the highlighted part above made me literally laugh out loud. Nice.

We do have a kinship, we both hate Missouri. Just wanted to point out that it is kind of a funny move they are pulling.

I not bitter. I am glad you found my bumping comment amusing :P

WE ARE BACK

I'm on board. I've said it before, if I didn't think we could win every fu*&ing time we walked onto the field...I wouldn't watch.

HUSKER..

If could includes the other team getting hit b a smart bomb on the way to the game, or all coming down with some sort of rare flu, then I AM ON THAT BUS TOO BABY. Otherwise, I would say you are delusional, at least a little, and sometimes that is just fine. If it makes you happy, delude away. To each their own. Plus, sometimes life suprises you and the other team is not as good and blah blah, something happens and you win. It happens...

I want to know where all the KU supporters are now? They didn't like it when we accused them of not playing anyone last year...and claimed that they were the power to be in the Big 12 North. One year wonders.

We lose to OU by at least 3 TD's, I am afraid. But we beat KU, K-State (which will be a tight game, as will the game with CU) and the CU game we should win, because they have no offense to speak of, but we have a way of letting CU sneak up on us, so I am going to say that we should win that one...

8-4 is doable...even with the consistency issues that we still have - BUT 7-5 is more likely.

KU was a one year wonder....I just like seeing some of their "more vocal" fans shut up, they had some nerve comparing their legacy to ours...they have a long way to go before that happens...Missouri is closer to it than they are, and even Missouri has to do it without Booger Daniels before they can say their program is on our level over time.