Committment Alert!

BAD NEWS:

Our chances have gone down considerably for Gabe Lynn after the drubbing in Norman. LH has posted once again and he said that he doesn't feel that Lynn is 100% anymore. He said he would still feel good about getting Lynn if the Huskers can win out the rest of the season. ~GBR~

However, on a good note, Burkhead and Logan are still 100%.

Everyone should have expected that. Everyone should have known Gabe would be at the game.

You witness one of your favorites get smacked like a cheap hooker and you watch another one of your favorites acting the pimp in this scene -- you can guess why our chances would diminish.

IMO, that would be a poor choice to lose interest in coming here because of a game against oklahoma. If thats his attitude, I don't want him. He should want to play for us seeing that we need help and the W-L numbers shouldn't matter.

Everyone should have expected that. Everyone should have known Gabe would be at the game.

You witness one of your favorites get smacked like a cheap hooker and you watch another one of your favorites acting the pimp in this scene -- you can guess why our chances would diminish.

IMO, that would be a poor choice to lose interest in coming here because of a game against oklahoma. If thats his attitude, I don't want him. He should want to play for us seeing that we need help and the W-L numbers shouldn't matter.

Or why not have a chance to maybe play just as much on a team that kicked our butts? If you were going to be a nickleback for two programs where would you go? Nebraska or Oklahoma? If i was guaranteed the same position at two schools, i'd go to the one who's on top.

Competitor.

You want to rebuild something or play for championships?

You want a job handed to you or do you want to earn it?

Why do you think these kids are killin' to go to USC, Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, etc., every year? Because they want to win. These guys are competitors and that's why they are as good as they are.

If top kids simply cared about PT and helping programs, they wouldn't be flocking to the same schools year after year.

Would you really want a kid who wants to come to our school simply because he could play early? You like those competitive attitudes?

Sounds like hes a front runner, let him play some where else. Want a kid who wants to be "N" because he wanted it and earned it.

GBR!!!

I would say he has already earned the right to play for NU since the coaching staff offered him a scholly. I agree with Big Willie, I think he is a competitor.

gabe lynn is no longer considering nebraska, according to rivals.

his top 3 is oklahoma, oklahoma state, and north carolina.

Well I would have to say something happened to turn him off of Nebraska besides getting smacked in the mouth. He must not be to worried about a team with a winning chance because North Carolina is not going to be winning any titles anytime soon. I would agree with Oklahoma or Oky State because they are his home state and Oklahoma is close to playing for the title every year. I would have to believe that something was said or he didnt like the way Nebraska presented its self at the game. Maybe like Bo blowing up on the sidelines? I dont know what it is or could have been but you wouldnt just drop a team you have liked all year because they lost a game. He has seen the Huskers get smacked in the mouth by other teams