21.5 point Dog

HSKRNOKC

I'm betting the farm that we cover.

One interesting thing this season is that NU is really hard to predict --- that is, will the Huskers play w/o penalties, without turnovers and with few mental mistakes? If so, then NU easily covers that spread. If not, they do not.

OU is a little unpredictable too (well, their offense is predictably good at all times) --- but their defense is sometimes good other time awful.

So.... who knows? I think it really, really unlikely that we win --- but to cover the 21.5 points is something that I think we will do (unless we do the turnover thing and kill ourselves with penalties).

We'll have to see how Coach Pelini says practice goes this week. That has been a good indicator this season how the game goes.

True

OU's D has been struggling, we should put up some points. Hopefully we can do what we did against TTech, chew clock like a muther and keep our D off the field. If we can do that we should stay in striking distance. If we give Bradford and Co a lot of chances with the rock they'll get momentum going and light us up.