Our chances versus KU

Well it's a 1:30 kick off so if we beat Kansas I'll celebrate even more at my brothers wedding but if we lose I'll just have to drink a whole lot at the wedding..........Either way I'm still going to get trashed at the wedding :lol:

I still think that we can beat Kansas and this loss against OU should full some fire for our players this whole week.

hahaha truemizzou...even Neb can beat Baylor by more than 3.

So much for the "best" mizzery team ever fielded eh? Owned by Texas

and then barely beats BU... we will see you in arrowhead

Baylor is an up and coming football team. Their Quarterback will be great in the coming years. Baylor not a pushover anymore. Baylor isn't what Kansas was a while back.

Baylor is an up and coming football team. Their Quarterback will be great in the coming years. Baylor not a pushover anymore. Baylor isn't what Kansas was a while back.

What is that supposed to mean? I understand that Baylor is better than they used to be, but your comment makes no since. Baylor is BAYLOR. They've always been bad and still are. They've only won 3 games!!! MU should of won by 3 TD's, but didn't. That's the point. MU is not the team they were last year. That was the whole point of JHawk's comment. If you can't beat Baylor by more than 3, then you're not that great. that's the bottom line.

***SNIP***

One more thing: My wife and I welcomed our new baby daughter Avery into our lives last week. She is only a week old and has me wrapped around her finger already! It's been hard staying focused on anything since she got here. I think her birth was the good luck charm KU needed against KSU this weekend. I'm convinced that was the difference!

Rock Chalk!

Congratulations!

thank you JGS30. That is exactly what i meant, I know KU sucked just as bad a while ago. But this was supposed to be the best mizz team ever. They

had NC hopes. Shouldve been able to handle baylor easily.

Anyway this is a huskerboard soooo lets stop our petty dispute. I am focusing on the Big Red this week

thank you JGS30. That is exactly what i meant, I know KU sucked just as bad a while ago. But this was supposed to be the best mizz team ever. They

had NC hopes. Shouldve been able to handle baylor easily.

Did Mizzou win or not? The mark of a decent team is the ability to have an off-day and still win. TT had an off-day against NU and won. Alabama squeaked by Kentucky and Penn State just beat a very average Illinois.

Here's a toast to KU losses to Nebraska, TX and MU (quite likely, IMO) and a typical 6-6 season. Say hi to the fat man...

Nothing makes me laugh more than when MU fans start running their mouth about KU when it's not even KU VS MU week. That just shows that MU is constantly trying to better KU. The funny thing is, MU will accomplish nothing this year and lose Chase Daniel is gone after this year. So much for making it to a BCS game!!! LOL. Greatest team MU has ever fielded!?! LOL. Tell that to Texas, OSU, and a Baylor team you beat by 3. MU fans...what a bunch of jokers! You'll lose to KU at Arrowhead this year and shortly after thaat Washington will hire Stinky Pinky Pinkel and all this nonsense will be over and your fan base can go back to your double wides and gather around your beer canned christmas trees and get ready for Girls Softball.

OK, now to the real subject at hand KU VS NU- My Hawks haven't won in Lincoln since 1968. With that said, this HAS to be KU's bes chance of a win. However, I'm not ready to declare that KU will probably win. Fans on this board need to forget about last weeks games. OU blasted NU in Norman and KU destroyed KSU. BIG DEAL!! KU and NU are very close from a talent and personel standpoint. Two experienced offenses, and mediocre defenses. This will be a close game that can go either way. I see this coming down to turnovers. Nebraska will come out with a chip on their shoulder ready to put last week behind them. KU will come out firing on all cylinders...something they haven't really done this year. It will be a high scoring game in the 30's or 40's. I'm not ready to make my prediction yet. I'll do that closer to kick off.

One more thing: My wife and I welcomed our new baby daughter Avery into our lives last week. She is only a week old and has me wrapped around her finger already! It's been hard staying focused on anything since she got here. I think her birth was the good luck charm KU needed against KSU this weekend. I'm convinced that was the difference!

Rock Chalk!

You do realize Mizzou still has a pretty good shot of making it to a BCS gamed don't you? Yeah, they'll have to win the Big 12 Championship game. However in light of what's transpired, this is very likely. Who would have thought a team that NU nearly beat in Lubbock would now be in control of the Big 12. I'd lay some pretty good odds TT will not go undefeated. Mizzou could very well win the Big 12 and end up in a BCS bowl.

I'm still in an emotionally torn depressed mood. So I'm saying 25%. We don't have a defense that can stop them, too much pressure for our offense to play their best, we cave and lose by 21. Kansas has always played us real tough since 2004.

We haven't caved anytime this year and I dont expect the first to be the Kansas game. If we come out and play like we can ahve seen this year then it should be a damn good game. Kansas's defense is nothing to really be afraid of IMO, and although neither is ours, it will allow our offense to hopefully keep their offense off the field longer.

Nothing makes me laugh more than when MU fans start running their mouth about KU when it's not even KU VS MU week. That just shows that MU is constantly trying to better KU. The funny thing is, MU will accomplish nothing this year and lose Chase Daniel is gone after this year. So much for making it to a BCS game!!! LOL. Greatest team MU has ever fielded!?! LOL. Tell that to Texas, OSU, and a Baylor team you beat by 3. MU fans...what a bunch of jokers! You'll lose to KU at Arrowhead this year and shortly after thaat Washington will hire Stinky Pinky Pinkel and all this nonsense will be over and your fan base can go back to your double wides and gather around your beer canned christmas trees and get ready for Girls Softball.

OK, now to the real subject at hand KU VS NU- My Hawks haven't won in Lincoln since 1968. With that said, this HAS to be KU's bes chance of a win. However, I'm not ready to declare that KU will probably win. Fans on this board need to forget about last weeks games. OU blasted NU in Norman and KU destroyed KSU. BIG DEAL!! KU and NU are very close from a talent and personel standpoint. Two experienced offenses, and mediocre defenses. This will be a close game that can go either way. I see this coming down to turnovers. Nebraska will come out with a chip on their shoulder ready to put last week behind them. KU will come out firing on all cylinders...something they haven't really done this year. It will be a high scoring game in the 30's or 40's. I'm not ready to make my prediction yet. I'll do that closer to kick off.

Rock Chalk!

You do realize Mizzou still has a pretty good shot of making it to a BCS gamed don't you? Yeah, they'll have to win the Big 12 Championship game. However in light of what's transpired, this is very likely. Who would have thought a team that NU nearly beat in Lubbock would now be in control of the Big 12. I'd lay some pretty good odds TT will not go undefeated. Mizzou could very well win the Big 12 and end up in a BCS bowl.

Uhhhh NO! Actually they have darn near NO chance of making it to a BCS title game, considering the fact that they'll have to win the Big 12 title game to get there. How will MU do that when they won't even be playing in that game????? :) Even if they do represent the north,which IMO they won't, they would likely have to beat either OU or Texas!! Get this through your head-Everyone- NOBODY FROM THE NORTH WILL WIN THE BIG !@ TITLE THIS YEAR!! SORRY-NOT HAPPENING. Not even my beloved Hawks! There are 4 teams in the South that are better than MU. Not happening! It isn't even a discussion. Tech will lose to OSU and OU, and OU will represent the South. MU would get stomped by OU. Just like last year.

<_<

**SNIP**

Rock Chalk!

Congratulations!! Being a father is the greatest responsibility in the world.

Don't forget to go to HuskerNation.com to get her some good Husker gear.

36-28.

Anything else?

While I think you will be favored, and rightfully so, I am not sure last year is what matters.