Prince out at KSU

fro daddy

I've been told that KState is going hard and heavy after TCU's coach.

TCU is a better program and job than KSUcks. Granted the big 12 is a better conference, but i wouldnt leave TCU for KSUcks.

Dennis Franchione left TCU when it was a better team than probation riddled Alabama. I'm guessing he might want to get into a BCS conference?

There is a world of difference between Alabama and KSU. 'Bama is one of the most tradition laden programs, and among the tops in all time wins as well. KSU holds the record for all time losses.

I think the odds of Fulmer, or one of the Bowdens are better odds.

One of my assistant coaches is a big KSU fan (why I haven't fired him is beyond me), but he for one is glad Prince is gone. He has wanted this day to come for over a year now. He said sources in Manhatten all point to KSU going after Patterson. But didn't he turn down a ton of money to go to Minnesota last year. Patterson did play at KSU, so there is a connection here.

Any chance Fulmer or Willingham take a look? Travis Justice (douche) commented by saying KSU should hire Turner Gill. I would love to see them struggle through the years trying to build a program.

Also mentioned that AD may be gone too soon. Suggested that KSU may try to talk Snyder into becoming AD, like Osborne. All of this is just RUMORS from KSU.