RB Al-Terek McBurse

Brian Munson on 1620 the zone said he thinks that McBurse and Beanie Logan are the next two recruits that are most likely to commit

On the Giles thread, it was posted that Giles has us and USC “neck and neck.” While McBurse would be a very good pick-up, would the coaches be willing to trade him for Giles?

If Giles goes to USC fine... in my opinion McBurse is the bettter of the two... we will take both if possible i believe... but i say by far the better player is McBurse

I would take both, let them battle it out to see whos the back up and let the other red shirt with Tray.

anyone know what the latest on him is... lol.. anyone stalking this kids myspace... lol.. dont do it just asking

I just hope the staff was able to stay in tight with this guy, even though it was obvious we were after Giles....hope we didn't make him feel like he is our "second choice"............ I said all along that we should make him feel like he is our 1 instead of going after a "long-shot"............. I know Giles had a great visit, but so do about 90 % of all recruits.

I think getting Burkhead and McBurse is better than getting Giles alone.

I'm not saying they're in the bag, but it certainly seems possible we'll get both.

:yeah

I agree with you. I think Giles is too high up on himself and just doesn't seem to know what he wants anymore. I want Tennessee.....no screw UT now I want South Carolinia.....wait I never said that about UT, they're still my top school......I'm going to throw Nebraska in the mix.....who's said anything about Nebraska I'm back with Tennessee and South Carolina for my top two picks.

I think Burkhead and McBruse will be a better pair. Lets bring them N