RB Al-Terek McBurse

why does it not even have nebraska on his schools of interest on espn?

ESPN's usually not the best at keeping that up to date. I think I've even seen it where their bloggers have written something about a guy and that list of schools not reflect the new info. Scout has an article dated yesterday and now has Nebraska as high interest. Possibly he has Nebraska in the lead in that article (haven't read it). Rivals shows Nebraska as even with Purdue, South Florida, and Georgia Tech.

Miami (FL) has offered him as a DB. Miami coaches will be at his house this week.

He wants to play RB. Nebraska and Purdue are still the leaders.

Nebraska coaches visited yesterday according to Rivals teaser:

McBurse hosts Pelini, Beck on Wednesday

It was a big Wednesday evening for Winter Springs, Fla., running back Al-Terek McBurse. The 6-foot, 192-pounder has things pretty much narrowed down to a pair of schools. On Wednesday night, he hosted Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini and running backs coach Tim Beck for an in-home visit.

from what I have heard the visit with the coaches went pretty good. He plans to announce next week. Most likely down to us and Purdue.

Miami wanting him as a DB is a good sign... cuz they won't recruit a skill position guy that is slow...

So if it's indeed down to us and Purdue, it's a no brainer right?? Maybe not, I just checked out Purdue's commit list and 9 of their 13 commits are from Florida- :blink: I don't have any subscriptions or anything but that has to count for something I would think.