What are the chances......

caveman99

Bo said Dillard was "bitter" that he didn't get offered by OU. It was pretty-well publicized.

According to this he had an offer from OU.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewp...mp;pr_key=25641

The World-Herald story also included some unflattering comments about Pelini made by

Jenks High School linebacker Phillip Dillard. “He was cussing them, calling them a whole bunch of stuff,”

Dillard said of remarks Pelini allegedly made about Nebraska during Dillard’s recruiting visit.

“He said, ‘Come to OU. We promise we’ll beat them.’ That’s not what I wanted to hear.”

Pelini denied making the comment, just as Pederson denied sabotaging Pelini’s efforts to get

the Pitt job.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/TWPDFs/2005/Final/W_020805_B_2.pdf

As long as Bo is at Nebraska, you can forget Solich coming back. I honestly don't think they would take him back anyway because of the personal controversies that there was around him with the drinking and the rumors of him getting a coed pregnant.

Come on, we complain about a freshman getting an MIP, how would we react if a coach got a DUI? It is all about image to some people, including myself, I suppose. We have to put the best image possible out there of what the University is, and taking back Solich as a retread loans nothing to that kind of image. We want people that are going up the ladder, not falling off of it, looking for a soft, familiar place to land to finish out his years.

Awkward!!! :o

Solich would not try to come back. He would fade into retirement or try for another HC position.

No one thinks that Frank might want to come back and contribute to the institution he loves? He has a lot of respect for Bo. While the events that I mentioned would take a perfect storm to occur, if they did I don't find this as far fetched as you all seem to make it out to be. I think Frank would consider this, maybe TO would ask him as a stepping stone to AD.

I bet in some strange way John Wayne Bobbitt still loves and has feelings for Lorena, but by the same token I bet there's not a snowballs chance in hades he'd take her back as his wife.

Solich would not try to come back. He would fade into retirement or try for another HC position.

No one thinks that Frank might want to come back and contribute to the institution he loves? He has a lot of respect for Bo. While the events that I mentioned would take a perfect storm to occur, if they did I don't find this as far fetched as you all seem to make it out to be. I think Frank would consider this, maybe TO would ask him as a stepping stone to AD.

I bet in some strange way John Wayne Bobbitt still loves and has feelings for Lorena, but by the same token I bet there's not a snowballs chance in hades he'd take her back as his wife.

Huh?! :dunno

:wtf