Auburn Sucks

these threads are ridiculus

But what a collection of (surprisingly quick) decommits:

Signal-caller Raymond Cotton won't sign with the Tigers

Raymond Cotton is no longer committed to Auburn after the departure of Tommy Tuberville, ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com reports.

His father, Raymond Sr., said, "Ray has never made any bones about it. He has said that he wouldn't go to Auburn if Tuberville wasn't there. So basically, that is where we are at."

Auburn loses Terrence Coleman, David Conner

Defensive lineman Terrence Coleman of Williamson (Mobile, Ala.) has decommitted from Auburn following the resignation of head coach Tommy Tuberville.

Coleman was Auburn's first pledge in the 2009 class. He is a nephew to current Auburn defensive lineman Antonio Coleman.

Although decommitted, Terrence Coleman will now consider the Tigers, Alabama, Arkansas, Southern Miss and Mississippi, among others.

One of Mississippi's top defensive backs, David Conner of South Panola (Batesville, Miss.), has also decommitted from Auburn.

Top junior Braxton Chitty pulls verbal to Auburn

ESPNU 150 Watch List quarterback Braxton Chitty of Northview (Dothan, Ala.), has withdrawn his commitment to the Tigers for the Class of 2010.

Tommy Tuberville resigned on Wednesday as head coach at Auburn.

Chitty, also a prospect at wide receiver, has other offers from Alabama, Nebraska and Duke.

Rodney Scott is also likely to change his commitment to South Florida as he had been on the fence for awhile.

This was such a bad move by Auburn. Tubberville is a good coach. I know they say he resigned but we all know how that works. With them losing all the commits already I see Auburn struggling for awhile now. Tubberville had won alot of games there and should have been given at least another season or two. How many times did his teams knock off a UF or LSU, plus winning 6 straight until this season in the Iron Bowl against Alabama. Bad move, bad move.

To answer your question, probably no one. SEC schools will raid that cupboard much like what happened to Nebraska last year.

I don't understand why Tuberville was forced out. 1 bad year and he is gone? Auburn was 13-0 in 2004 and shoulda had a chance to play for the title. They were 11-2 2 years ago. The SEC is rough and expectations are sky high, I guess.

To answer your question, probably no one. SEC schools will raid that cupboard much like what happened to Nebraska last year.

I don't understand why Tuberville was forced out. 1 bad year and he is gone? Auburn was 13-0 in 2004 and shoulda had a chance to play for the title. They were 11-2 2 years ago. The SEC is rough and expectations are sky high, I guess.

Agreed. I think it's pretty ridiculous. But then again, down there with Alabama and Auburn there are a bunch if people who have their finger in the pie, so to speak.

Um remind me what happened to Solich after 3 years of just playing for the National Championship. Just sayin <_<

From ESPN Recruiting.

Top junior Braxton Chitty pulls verbal to Auburn

ESPNU 150 Watch List quarterback Braxton Chitty of Northview (Dothan, Ala.), has withdrawn his commitment to the Tigers for the Class of 2010.

Tommy Tuberville resigned on Wednesday as head coach at Auburn.

Chitty, also a prospect at wide receiver, has other offers from Alabama, Nebraska and Duke.