Next Year's D-Line

I can't wait to see this group in action. If Suh has a monster senior season and if Turner turns into the speed rusher of old, watch out america. Not to mention Allen, who looks like he's going to be just fine starting for us next year. I think he's done pretty darn good on the field this year. We have a good selection of bodies to fill the middle also...maybe I'm optimistic, but next years d-line has so much potential. BLACKSHIRTS

The D-Line could be beyond great next season. If we can get some more speed at linebacker, Blue and West can stay healthy, Thenarse , Asante and Holt can continue to improve, Culbert can get his head on straight and some of the young guns step up we could have a legit top tier defense again.

That's alot of "if's there, but I agree. The play at linebacker will be critical to the sucess of the D-line in the spread happy Big 12.

Who fills the role of Ty Stein? Baker, Crick, T-Moore?.......

Jordan Adams' spleen.

I don't know why...it just popped into my head and made me chuckle.

That would make a great band name by the way - This year's Best New Artists award goes to "Jordan Adams Spleen". :horns2